Nov 18, 2021
Can someone please tell me how I can advance the story of this game? I really have no idea what I should do.
Nothing much, it's a early demo, there's a few cgs and animations but overall it's barebones, don't expect a update soon(creator is burnt out). So far Medioting is doing CG work and animations which can be viewed on his discord.

Unknown72

Jan 3, 2021
Nothing much, it's a early demo, there's a few cgs and animations but overall it's barebones, don't expect a update soon(creator is burnt out). So far Medioting is doing CG work and animations which can be viewed on his discord.
where is said discord? I'm subbed on the patreon but the discord links there don't work.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
It's been 6 months and the game is still a broken mess demo... kinda sad it'll probably one of these games developed forever. :(

Reactions: ediaquwydq89wh
Nov 18, 2021
where is said discord? I'm subbed on the patreon but the discord links there don't work.
I think he tweeted a link on his Twitter don't know if it's still active. But most of the stuff he post on Patreon are also on the Discord.

It's been 6 months and the game is still a broken mess demo... kinda sad it'll probably one of these games developed forever. :(
It's a broken mess demo because the dev hasn't put time into updating the game. He's currently working on doing the CG's and rewriting some of the story. The dev is doing so because he felt burnt out trying to manage the coding and drawing of the game. Also he's had surgery recently and is currently still in recovery mode.

Reactions: Voilsh

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
It's a broken mess demo because the dev hasn't put time into updating the game. He's currently working on doing the CG's and rewriting some of the story. The dev is doing so because he felt burnt out trying to manage the coding and drawing of the game. Also he's had surgery recently and is currently still in recovery mode.
Man, regardless of my empathy about his situation, the minute I hear about health concern and devs, it confirms my views about the game being probably a long way from being finished or playable.

Reactions: Mihairusan

Unknown72

Jan 3, 2021
Man, regardless of my empathy about his situation, the minute I hear about health concern and devs, it confirms my views about the game being probably a long way from being finished or playable.
It's worth noting, after I had just joined the discord, that the dev *is* incredibly active on both said discord and the patreon. They're drawing and showing a ton, just seems that the coding aspect of it is slow going for various reasons.

Reactions: Voilsh

Mihairusan

Sep 18, 2018
They're drawing and showing a ton, just seems that the coding aspect of it is slow going for various reasons.
The reason is that the developer decided "very strongly" to create a "unique gameplay" and created the map and game code. I tried to find the text in the game for a normal translation and it took me about 3 hours, but I was able to find it. Also, due to the “unique” code, the game does not support commas. And trying to translate using "Translator ++" breaks the game.

I've noticed that there are developers who waste official time on code when it could be done easier.
Graphics and animations are good. The atmosphere too.
I even feel that there will be an interesting plot and gameplay.
But here's the implementation...

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
Does anyone have the saves of all the NTR events? , I try to advance that route. but the game does not load the progress.

por12

Nov 22, 2020
the real game here is finding the fucking discord,which everyone talks about but no one post the link

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes