Markoh11

Jul 20, 2021
is there a way to trigger ntr scenes? also I keep getting softlocked with this ghost whenever I pick " say "

Sep 6, 2018
This game should've never been uploaded here or atleast without the review section. Everyone complaining about a game that wasn't supposed to be released for public when the dev himself said it's a internal beta for supporters, basically a early bug test version...smh.

irage

Jul 18, 2019
do you know how to get the Judy ntr scenes then?
havnt explored that much but you can figure from the cards after you wake up which tells you what each of the characters are doing that very day so that way you can trigger it plus you can get the hair of judy and watch it as a dream if something happened that day

irage

Jul 18, 2019
This game should've never been uploaded here or atleast without the review section. Everyone complaining about a game that wasn't supposed to be released for public when the dev himself said it's a internal beta for supporters, basically a early bug test version...smh.
yes the dev knows how buggy it is i am sure the complete version will be much better than what it is now

Jamey_Bones

May 21, 2018
Interesting concept, terrible execution. Massive amounts of text still not english translated which is a shame cause the art style looks nice

Reactions: 5554432

irage

Jul 18, 2019

few fixes of the previous version and he will be bringing out the new update soon

Reactions: mickl001
2.10 star(s) 9 Votes