Others Blackhope [2024-07-10] [Blackcap]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

faraon123

Jun 17, 2022
A very cool game with excellent potential, although short, but very good for a prototype. I would really like to see in the game:

1. There are more maps, all sorts of houses, forests, maybe some kind of factory.

2. Well, of course, animations, character grabs by monsters and defeats. You can also make sure that the main character does not just shoot at monsters, but also shows closeness to them. For example, after grabbing a character, the level of arousal increases and then you can have sex with them.

3. More weapons: Melee, ranged and machine guns

4. More variety of monsters with unique animations... For example:
1) Fast monsters (Faster than regular ones, but they have less HP and damage),
2) Monsters that spit something (They shoot if you are standing far away, and if you are close they hit you with their hands),
3) Tanks (Well, they are slower than normal ones, but they have more damage and HP),
4) Hunters (They are a little transparent, which makes them harder to see than standard ones, the same damage, HP and speed as regular ones).

5. All sorts of temporary bonuses when you kill monsters: increased HP, speed, damage... and more.

6. There may be a store where you can buy weapons and character upgrades. Money drops from monsters when they are killed, and accordingly, each drops its own amount.

7. Improving the camera so that it follows the main character rather than standing in one place.

8. Improvement of graphic pixel textures (of course I know that it is difficult to draw more beautifully, but this is just a suggestion).

Well, that's all, it would be cool if they added this.
Good luck with your game development!

coufi

Jun 11, 2017
A very cool game with excellent potential, although short, but very good for a prototype. I would really like to see in the game:

1. There are more maps, all sorts of houses, forests, maybe some kind of factory.

2. Well, of course, animations, character grabs by monsters and defeats. You can also make sure that the main character does not just shoot at monsters, but also shows closeness to them. For example, after grabbing a character, the level of arousal increases and then you can have sex with them.

3. More weapons: Melee, ranged and machine guns

4. More variety of monsters with unique animations... For example:
1) Fast monsters (Faster than regular ones, but they have less HP and damage),
2) Monsters that spit something (They shoot if you are standing far away, and if you are close they hit you with their hands),
3) Tanks (Well, they are slower than normal ones, but they have more damage and HP),
4) Hunters (They are a little transparent, which makes them harder to see than standard ones, the same damage, HP and speed as regular ones).

5. All sorts of temporary bonuses when you kill monsters: increased HP, speed, damage... and more.

6. There may be a store where you can buy weapons and character upgrades. Money drops from monsters when they are killed, and accordingly, each drops its own amount.

7. Improving the camera so that it follows the main character rather than standing in one place.

8. Improvement of graphic pixel textures (of course I know that it is difficult to draw more beautifully, but this is just a suggestion).

Well, that's all, it would be cool if they added this.
Good luck with your game development!
It's a really good relevant analysis, I would say same as you, I would also add a little color, but not for everything, just like sin city film's, and more animated cg, it's just suggestion.

Reactions: faraon123

krissy1301

Nov 10, 2019
its a good game. just. id recommend not having a lone EXE file, looks shady as fuck.

i like the animation and gunplay, im guessing you are going for some sort of surivival, i like it. i think its best making it open source-ish so people can see if the game is a virus or not.

i personally dont like the fact you need to die to see h-animations, maybe add a way to "harvest" the monster or let the monster stun you in a way so they can grab you. or when they touch you it plays a h-scene and you lost heath. overall i like the idea, i def put some money in this.

krissy1301

Nov 10, 2019
i also recommend making the game your way, ofc you can listen to other's opinions and stuff, but its your game, make it how you like it, iv had many friends getting burned out from just listening to what people want and it just becomes and chore in the end. so just go on with your own speed and do what is fun for you so it doesnt feel like a chore

Reactions: coombrain42069
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes