Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
What's other hidden content apart from loli? Don't like loli so if it's only that then it's not a big deal. Can you tell which characters got new scenes in this update as changelog doesn't specify that? Thanks.
The 2 Cheerleaders Kim and Clare, Plus Sharron, Twin Sister Bobby Sue, Mom, and the 2 Black girls Kiky and Tamra all have new content.
The hidden content is more or less backstories on some of the Characters but is Loli in nature.

Sir Ice

Oct 18, 2020
This would be much more enjoyable if half the women were not intentionally old, decrepit, ugly and disgusting.

Reactions: Mikeyw

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
apparently you can't comprehend what i said :mad:
I'm sorry didn't realize me updating my PC with a new SSD and reinstalling Renpy would affect anything. But then again I do need to keep my PC and software up to date. I'm not sure how to solve your issue unless you wait for the next Renpy update and it fixes itself.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
This would be much more enjoyable if half the women were not intentionally old, decrepit, ugly and disgusting.
Exit Stage Left my friend. Been down this path with other people. I like the women I've made for this game. There are over 22 women in the game surely there are some you liked. But then again I'll probably fuck those women over with my content so, ya, Exit Stage Left my friend.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I'm sorry didn't realize me updating my PC with a new SSD and reinstalling Renpy would affect anything. But then again I do need to keep my PC and software up to date. I'm not sure how to solve your issue unless you wait for the next Renpy update and it fixes itself.
The problem isn't on your side. It is his system and his gpu drivers.

RenPy 7.4.0 dropped support for old systems running on Windows XP and removed software renderer. Means, people have to upgrade to Windows 7 or newer and switch over to hardware rendering aka OpenGL/OpenGL ES etc.

However, if you don't use any of the new functions of RenPy or Python 3 everyone can backport the game and use the old RenPy 7.3.5 version.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Hell just install an older version of renpy and open the game through that. 1st put in my doc folder. 2nd launch renpy, 3rd select Blackmailing the Family. 4th Launch game.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
I keep it as simple as I can with my programming, so backporting should work fine.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
The 2 Cheerleaders Kim and Clare, Plus Sharron, Twin Sister Bobby Sue, Mom, and the 2 Black girls Kiky and Tamra all have new content.
The hidden content is more or less backstories on some of the Characters but is Loli in nature.
and how many of them are fucked by other guys?

Your Mommy

Jun 27, 2021
IMHO This would be much less enjoyable if half the women were not "intentionally old, decrepit, ugly and disgusting".

Variety is the spice of life and the spice must flow

Reactions: Janus_Apex

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Damn I thought the blonde was the nasty mother before I looked at the pictures.

Game does not look good but the opening picture looks horrible.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
can u plz give us a link 0r s0me instructi0n h0w t0 d0 that tnx
1. Download RenPy SDK
2. Download game
2a. If you download the original game (not the compressed version) run Unren first.
3. Store RenPy SDK and the game in a same directory/folder
3a. If you have RenPy SDK and/or the game stored in different folders, set path to the game's directory under "Preferences" in RenPy SDK.
4. Either launch the game through RenPy SDK or port the game to Windows "Build distribution".

Jun 22, 2020
Addressed you may want to take the time to read before you post.
Sorry my mistake read the path explanation just now. And now I see your point will definitely try it. And sorry for my outburst when I saw NTR is unavoidable and there was harem tag it kind a make me mad so I am really sorry for that part of my behaviour.

Reactions: Wallbound
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes