Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Just a heads up. This next update will be delayed a little. Halloween night I had a family member shot and killed while trying to break up a fight. Me and my family are in mourning, so I'm not really working on the game right now. But I will be starting back on it soon.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Just a heads up. This next update will be delayed a little. Halloween night I had a family member shot and killed while trying to break up a fight. Me and my family are in mourning, so I'm not really working on the game right now. But I will be starting back on it soon.
Damn. Family first always. Hope it gets better

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Sorry to hear your loss. Family members are more important than the game. I would understand it may take a little time to get back into the game development. Just use your best judgement when you return to your game development. Looking forward whenever you believe the right time for you to release the next game update.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: Darklord_1965
May 17, 2020
I am with WheresLucifer there. There is nothing more important then family so i understand what you going through have been through something pretty similar so all i can say is take care of your family and Come back when you feel a 100% We are not going anywhere and The game is really good so you will get through this everyone going through something sometimes so all i can say to comfort is you will make it through this. Be safe and sound (y)

Reactions: WheresLucifer

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Path Explanation:
1. Submission paths = the women won't have sex with anyone but you.
2. Dominant paths = the women will only have sex with other people if you tell them too.
3. Whore paths = the women will offer to have sex with other people or do it even if you don't ask them too if they believe it helps you in some way to do so.

Agineska

Oct 14, 2020
this game is so wild.I LOVEEEEEE IT
hope next version could make the principal pregnant.don't judge me.that gilf just drive me crazy

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Looking at the tags I can see there are lot of fetishes except foot job and female domination, something I like ;). Did the dev forgets to mentioned it or there are none ?

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Sorry for your loss brother . Be strong....

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Looking at the tags I can see there are lot of fetishes except foot job and female domination, something I like ;). Did the dev forgets to mentioned it or there are none ?
Negative on both. The game centers on a male MC abusing everyone around him (hence the title); there's very little scope for female domination here, unless it's between some of the NPCs. I don't think there's any foot stuff in the game currently; at least I don't remember seeing it, but I wasn't looking for it either as it isn't my thing.

Reactions: Gamesstar

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Negative on both. The game centers on a male MC abusing everyone around him (hence the title); there's very little scope for female domination here, unless it's between some of the NPCs. I don't think there's any foot stuff in the game currently; at least I don't remember seeing it, but I wasn't looking for it either as it isn't my thing.
Thanks for the reply..

Reactions: gregers

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I've started back doing renders for the game today. Still feeling like crap, but I'm doing some renders so as not to get too far behind.
focus on healing and only do what youre comfortable with, so your mind stays in the game. if you half ass it its going to be worse than youre feeling.

Reactions: WheresLucifer

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
No comments... I would say the same thing as what Spfjolietjake and fulcrum replied to you, Wallbound.

Remember, life is more important than the game. If you need to return in a "snail" mode pace, we would understand that. We do not expect you to recover and return in "Roadrunner" mode... It is not worth the stress to force yourself back into normal mode in short period of time.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes