Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
I said I'd think about it. = Miss Tuttle sub

Who said you could retire? = Miss Tuttle dom

Terrigen

Oct 30, 2018
This game is not for me...
too much old women and also the girls looking old.

Goodbye
Yea same here, sadly, I see a well-rated game but not a looker in the bunch. Good renders just all ugly people. Probably a good game otherwise.

visu

Nov 24, 2017
Buddy,I really love the story of your game and how it going on , the only problem I have its with the model ,except mom and saloon girl all other model are really ugly or awful. Can you please replace it with some beautiful face in upcoming updates?

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Short answer is....No. If you don't like the cheerleaders, black betty, Carla sex shop lady, the cop, or any of the other 10 women that are or will be in the game, then I'm sorry. You're really asking someone to re-doo over 1600 renders just cause you don't like the way they look? Really....?

Last edited:

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
holy fuck..! The full panoply of tags that "flick my bean", so to speak, seriously necessitate downloading this (hopefully) gem of a game!

w00t!

dive in.gif

(y)

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: Warped Minds Productions
There's something in the game with the word "moir", after all what does this mean?
I didn't find any meaning for this word.
Can you explain? :unsure:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I would probably have been into this if the dev had exercised some self-restraint with the story and theme. Getting dirt on one character at the start of the game would have been fine, two would have been excessive, but three destroys any suspension of disbelief. The MC is just immediately a perverted sociopath willing to destroy his relationship with his family members that he's known his entire life just to get his rocks off while paying only meaningless lip service to "love" for them. Some internal conflict would have been good. Or maybe he and his sister could hate each other for unrelated reasons, that could be enough to "sell" the aggressive sexual blackmail approach. I think the dev is capable of writing this better, but is way overeager to get to the good stuff, to the point of spoiling it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Davox and Banish

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Developer: Warped Minds Productions
There's something in the game with the word "moir", after all what does this mean?
I didn't find any meaning for this word.
Can you explain? :unsure:
Mom's openness to incest
Similarly, there's a soir stat for the sister.

Reactions: Moricano

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Short answer is....No. If you don't like the cheerleaders, black betty, Carla sex shop lady, the cop, or any of the other 10 women that are or will be in the game, then I'm sorry. You're really asking someone to re-doo over 1600 renders just cause you don't like the way they look? Really....?
Actually if i not wrong, in the first release of the game here, there was people complaining about the models, most specifically the teacher, so is not something new. Still you are right, is obviously that the dev like how the women looks because if he don't like them, he would change them. So the "solution" is skip the game for who don't like it.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Moir or anything with [oir] is the openness of the characters to an incestual relationship. So mtoir, soir, moir, or anything like that. But you shouldn't be able to see any of that unless you are going through the code. And if you went through the code, There are notes that explain what it means.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
i dont care what anyone says this game is fucking fantastic....i hope later on as game develops to be able to have pregnant sex
so far the very best game with THAT kind of awsome content is The Tyrant https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyrant-v0-9-1-saddoggames.6025/page-706#post-3241123
Depending on your choices you've made so far in the game. There is a good chance that at least 3 women are pregnant. 1 for sure as you have no control over that pregnancy. However, unless you cheat and view the code you won't know who until a later update.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes