Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
it is the walkthrough mod. My version should be bug-free as it has been tested many times.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
it is the walkthrough mod. My version should be bug-free as it has been tested many times.
I did the same with the mod, and i did start a new game to see this error, and it didn't happened to me, but then again i started a new game.

headonastick

May 22, 2020
So funny people getting on their moral high ground about some gay/bi sex scenes in a sex game, I mean really?
Can't wait for the next update!

headonastick

May 22, 2020
Ok. I get the gay thing. That was a big concern for me when I started doing this game. I will be placing options to bypass the "GAY" sex in a future update. Keep in mind this is a VN. A story I'm trying to tell. One that will have I hope many outcomes. My main focus was setting up the mother's path in this version. Which is set to Dominated, Submissive, or Dominated Whore at the end of this 1st release. Guess most didn't catch that its beta. So I'll set up options so you can choose to view or not view the gay sex scenes. You may miss the dialog or context. Plus this is built on a points system, that requires the player to decide how some of the sex scenes play and whether or not the MC gains full domination over another NPC. If the word vagina is the only word I misspelled. Then I've done a really good job compared to the many, many games I've played here, where it's even hard to tell what the dev is trying to say. But I am open to input and will work to make this game better based on what the users wants to see.

As far as getting Patreon account band. Here and Discord are the only place this version can be downloaded. And being abandon! I really don't have anything better to do. So unless I die from a heart attack or something. I plan on finishing this.

I do look forward to reading more comments on how I can improve the game. So thank you for the input.
I think the games pretty damn good, I couldn't care less about the gay scenes and I really don't get how people are okay with incest etc etc but are alarmed that they may have to select an option to be tossed off by a bloke. Looking forward to the next update. Great stuff!

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
If someone could explain the difference between the Sub and Dom paths, that would help a lot. I kinda get the Sub path - them being your Sub. But the Dom path... enlightenment is a wonderful thing! Thanks!!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
If someone could explain the difference between the Sub and Dom paths, that would help a lot. I kinda get the Sub path - them being your Sub. But the Dom path... enlightenment is a wonderful thing! Thanks!!
Path Explanation:

1. Submission paths = the women won't have sex with anyone but you.
2. Dominant paths = the women will only have sex with other people if you tell them too.
3. Whore paths = the women will offer to have sex with other people or do it even if you don't ask them too if they believe it helps you in some way to do so.

Reactions: perseus420

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Path Explanation:

2. Dominant paths = the women will only have sex with other people if you tell them too.
3. Whore paths = the women will offer to have sex with other people or do it even if you don't ask them too if they believe it helps you in some way to do so.
Thank you kindly! Now that you posted that I remember seeing it before. Appreciate it.

• Love
Reactions: JokerLeader

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Path Explanation:

Too nice. Quit spoiling them. Just send them to the op :p

• Haha
Reactions: JokerLeader

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Both. The second you listed is talking about paths. The first is what to expect in the whole vn. This isn't for the ntr sensitive harem lovers at all. It's hard for me to explain further. But neither "1." Is incorrect
Okay but if there's a path where no women will fuck anyone but the MC, then there wont be NTR in that path. Hence its avoidable.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Okay but if there's a path where no women will fuck anyone but the MC, then there wont be NTR in that path. Hence its avoidable.
And if the Dev says that NTR is not avoidable on the OP you can pretty much guarantee that it won't be. Just have to wait and see.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
And if the Dev says that NTR is not avoidable on the OP you can pretty much guarantee that it won't be. Just have to wait and see.
That's my feeling as well. Minefield is how I see it. But no one can say they wasn't warned at least

Gardan

May 3, 2019
This game comes with proper incest :p....I personally skipped those options for gay and beast not my thing.

Also when it comes to NTR it's mild just and it fits very well with the game story (coming from a guy who isn't into NTR games).

I hope there will be option for surgery for my twin :oops:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
After they are with you so far that has been the case, yes, if you are on that path.
Ok I see, so it sounds like you have to go through NTR to get to said paths? Whats the point of making a path were they only fuck you if you have NTR earlier? That kind of kills most of the player base for the Submissive path right then and there. Seems odd.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes