Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
The Paths are for the women themselves, each woman can be one of those 3 paths. You are pretty much dominant the entire time. I have not seen any NTR that I am aware of, yet. At least not bad enough for me to reject it if there was any.

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
It keeps saying that I fucked up somewhere, and reading the comments it seems that I'm forced to be a dick in order to proceed. Is there really no choice?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
It keeps saying that I fucked up somewhere, and reading the comments it seems that I'm forced to be a dick in order to proceed. Is there really no choice?
Depends upon what 'being a dick' is in this case. I had the same problem and the act was not unpleasant or bad. There is always the Save here and reload if you do not like it option. :>)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Ok I see, so it sounds like you have to go through NTR to get to said paths? Whats the point of making a path were they only fuck you if you have NTR earlier? That kind of kills most of the player base for the Submissive path right then and there. Seems odd.
Atleast for one or two of the characters iirc. I personally have no issue with the content in the game but I sure some sensitive players will. Ntr is such a broad term and I don't want to mislead anyone. It is a fast paced and dirty vn. I think a lot of players will be just fine on the sub route tbh.

Just for the fact that the dev said ntr was unavoidable, stating you will never see it on sub path would be a mistake for that alone.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Will loli/shota content be added at some point? The newscast said that the age of consent would be lowered soon and I'm wondering if that will come up later.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Dev, why'd u dropped over 20 images in preview of first page here , now I don't even need to play or download it. I've already seen 50% of the game content if not 70% !!
I've heard a lot of weird complaints, but never about providing too many samples. That's a first I guess.
Also, it's nowhere near 50% but you do you.

불용Kuzuri

Nov 23, 2020
Anyway DEV, can you post less pictures in preview next time or in your next game, I don't wanna know/see half of the movie when I go to cinema , it spoiling the HIGH IQ player imagination and enigmatic curiosity to even try your game.

Last time I've check, game preview is like trailer , now I already know :

- how naked mom look like
- how sister look like
- etc.

I dont even wanna try now. It's like movie when you see that the MC die at the end already in 30 sec trailer.

Last edited:

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Read the 'Warning' on the first page (OP). It will explain it better then we can. :>)
Short answer: Yes and No

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Ok I see, so it sounds like you have to go through NTR to get to said paths? Whats the point of making a path were they only fuck you if you have NTR earlier? That kind of kills most of the player base for the Submissive path right then and there. Seems odd.
the only scenes i've found unavoidable till now which is mild NTR and where other males are involved :

1)Mom giving BJ and is naked in front of a photographer.
2)Sister tried to give BJ to a boy for drugs.
3)Sister BJ to dad and dad going down on sister.
4)Midgets fucking each other for an audition. First time midgets appeared so they are just some random people having sex. can't say it's NTR. Though i would have liked MC to fuck them :ROFLMAO:.

I hate NTR like anything but I've enjoyed the game till now. you'll too i guess if you ignore those mild NTR scenes.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
the only scenes i've found unavoidable till now which is mild NTR and where other males are involved :

1)Mom giving BJ and is naked in front of a photographer.
2)Sister tried to give BJ to a boy for drugs.
3)Sister BJ to dad and dad going down on sister.
4)Midgets fucking each other for an audition. First time midgets appeared so they are just some random people having sex. can't say it's NTR. Though i would have liked MC to fuck them :ROFLMAO:.

I hate NTR like anything but I've enjoyed the game till now. you'll too i guess if you ignore those mild NTR scenes.
Are those on the submission path?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
based on the last time i played this game i think some of those scenes happen regardless like the sister one. its the situation where its not regarded as NTR because your not officially together yet. also there was one with dad and sister where there was some anal penetration but how much depends on choice.

havent tried this version so dont know anything about midgets

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
based on the last time i played this game i think some of those scenes happen regardless like the sister one. its the situation where its not regarded as NTR because your not officially together yet. also there was one with dad and sister where there was some anal penetration but how much depends on choice.

Well thats good to know that, glad I asked before playing.

Reactions: WastedTalent

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
every women have their own path. That means you can have one girl only to yourself and have another one whore out to everyone if you want. A specific path for a women is set only after you penetrate her for the first time.

the whole point of NTR is to cause jealousy here.

1)If after 2-3 updates i see a potential LI having sex with someone(for example that unavoidable sister scene with dad) it will create jealousy and that is NTR for me.

2)If the game is just started and MC already has a wife or girlfriend and she have sex with someone else that's NTR for me.

3)when it was mentioned again and again in the beginning that MC has a crush on someone and we see that someone having sex since it creates jealousy and that's NTR.

3)If i know nothing about a character and even though she's a potential LI it won't be NTR for me since i am not in a relationship with her and i just met her(for example Nikki from my sister my roommate and stephania from no more secrets)

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018

He can't. He's stuck in the hospital because his second dick is making his first dick too big.

Anyone who thinks there's too many preview images need to read these spoilers.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes