IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
I've waited for almost an hour, either the file I posted fixed it or you've not seen the post either way I'll check back later. If you want me to fix your saved file post it here. That way you won't lose the choices you've made up to the bad ending.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
You file didn't fix it, pity! Thanks for your efforts into finding out why I'm so silly to see where I went wrong.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
I can't even believe I'm going to do this. If you will save the game and attach the file to a post, I'll take a look at it. Fix your issue and repost it.
I need you to answer 2 questions though. I take you don't want the girls to sleep with dad. But like everyone has been telling you, at least Shaniqua must sleep with dad.

1# Do you want both girls to sleep with dad or just Shaniqua?

2# Does Shaniqua make Dad use a condom??
1. Both girls, 2. No she doesn't, she gets pregnant.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
You file didn't fix it, pity! Thanks for your efforts into finding out why I'm so silly to see where I went wrong.
The file you sent isn't ending with Cindy and Shaniqua. Also, it looks like you've not started a new game because you don't have access to the new gallery or the webpage icons.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All I can tell you at this point is to delete the game. Also, you'll probably need to delete any folder "BlackmailingtheFamily" in the C:\Users\Wallbound\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
replace "Wallbound" with the name of your user account on your PC.

Start a new Game. Sorry, I can't be of any more help to you at this point.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Where? The picture you posted seems to have a healthy bush prottecting the naughty bits...
Why does granny have a shaved pussy. Why has no choice ?
The file you sent isn't ending with Cindy and Shaniqua. Also, it looks like you've not started a new game because to don't have access to the new gallery or the webpage icons.

All I can tell you at this point is to delete the game. Also, you'll probably need to delete any folder "BlackmailingtheFamily" in the C:\Users\Wallbound\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

Why ask why? It is hair it will grow back, maybe, she is kinda old.
That is what I call lost in the woods .. watch out for red raunchy hood!

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
The file you sent isn't ending with Cindy and Shaniqua. Also, it looks like you've not started a new game because you don't have access to the new gallery or the webpage icons.

OK, looks like something really went wrong, but it was definately not a "bad ending", it just didn't like the new update. I'll let you know what happens.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
OK, looks like something really went wrong, but it was definately not a "bad ending", it just didn't like the new update. I'll let you know what happens.
Please do let me know if you get it to work after you delete everything and do a freash install.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Please do let me know if you get it to work after you delete everything and do a freash install.

Reactions: IPsycho

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
I found out what the problem was, it seems the in game walkthrough mod had something to do with it, I deleted the file as you said, only this time I didn't use the mod, and now it works using one of the later saves from today. Thanks for your help.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
NP, I still suggest you start a new game, just to make sure the gallery and in-game website is working right.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
I ask why she couldn't be hairy all the time
2 reasons.
1. If you played the game then you saw her get the bathing suits, can't really have all that hair showing for the next update.
2. The hair I was using was a pain in the ass to work with, it's better to have her shave and then to have her keep it trimed or shaped than the "hairy granny" shit I was working with.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
NP, I still suggest you start a new game, just to make sure the gallery and in-game website is working right.
I did, I went through the whole game 3 times yesterday, only on my third attempt without mod did it carry on to the new stuff.Thanks again for your help(y)(y)(y)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
2 reasons.
1. If you played the game then you saw her get the bathing suits, can't really have all that hair showing for the next update.
2. The hair I was using was a pain in the ass to work with, it's better to have her shave and then to have her keep it trimed or shaped than the "hairy granny" shit I was working with.
thanks for the answer :)

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Fantastic update! This is quickly becoming one of my favorite incest corruption games. Ariel is learning quickly how to be just as ruthless as the MC and her sex scenes are incredibly hot. The scene in which she cucks James with the MC is one of the best scenes yet. This is also becoming the gold standard for GILF action. Really looking forward to more content with Tamra and Kiki too!

Great job, Wallbound !

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes