Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I downloaded it and it only worked for the first option where it tells you to take card then nothing more after that scene?
Did you download it and apply it since it was updated to .06? I used it and it worked fine.

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
Did you download it and apply it since it was updated to .06? I used it and it worked fine.
Im using a older version of the mod because the mega link isn't working.

Edit: Got the new mod downloaded and copied the game folder to the existing one and still only goes as far as the take card option then nothing after that.

Last edited:

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Im using a older version of the mod because the mega link isn't working.

Edit: Got the new mod downloaded and copied the game folder to the existing one and still only goes as far as the take card option then nothing after that.
Well... my suggestion is to reinstall the game and then the Mod. Get your saves from the 'game\saves' folder. It did work for me (the Mod).

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Whats up with all these grannys xD

The premise sounded interesting but....I am not gonna lie....the grannys stopped me from downloading for now xD
Are they an integral part of the Game or are they optional?
A lil bit info would be nice.

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
Really enjoyed the game!! Best mom and sis xD
Love all the cum play and piss too (y)
Waiting for the new sister to show again :D

Ihd5914

Mar 13, 2020
There are plenty of games with incest, NTR, cheating, blackmail, etc. But I don't believe there are any other games like this one, it's kinda in a class of its own....lol
how is the update coming along.
absolutely love this game cant wait for it

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
You can use your old saved files from 0.06b. You will have to manually copy and paste them into the saved folder. This is a Small update, very small if you are bypassing the gay content. The next update will be pretty big and will take some time in getting it out. Just a heads up on that. Monday is my birthday and I'll be taking a week to go fishing for my birthday. I've converted 98% of the PNG files to WEBP, to cut down on the size of the game and download.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
You can use your old saved files from 0.06b. You will have to manually copy and paste them into the saved folder. This is a Small update, very small if you are bypassing the gay content. The next update will be pretty big and will take some time in getting it out. Just a heads up on that. Monday is my birthday and I'll be taking a week to go fishing for my birthday. I've converted 98% of the PNG files to WEBP, to cut down on the size of the game and download.
Very small update for me then, happy birthday, good luck with your fishing and thanks for the game

Ihd5914

Mar 13, 2020
happy birthday for monday and enjoy the fishing
really excited for the next update

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
You have Ren'py programming artifacts hanging out in your visible code. At the community center, Eve says to the MC: "Not you [mt!tc]. This is for patients' ears only." I am thinking that the [mt!tc] marker was supposed to swap out with the player-entered name for the MC, but it didn't work out that way in practice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lyger

Apr 17, 2017
You have Ren'py programming artifacts hanging out in your visible code. At the community center, Eve says to the MC: "Not you [mt!tc]. This is for patients' ears only." I am thinking that the [mt!tc] marker was supposed to swap out with the player-entered name for the MC, but it didn't work out that way in practice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
psst...this isn't the red falls thread

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Blackmailing The Family [v0.07b] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 885 MB
Original Size Mac: 868 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 216 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 199 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Blackmailing The Family [v0.07b] Walkthrough Mod

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes