GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
I've played this till the and and there is no ntr. I'm confused about the tag
Yes there is, but then everyone has different opinions as to what is and/or isn't NTR. Clearly you haven't bothered to take the time to read the thread, it's been discussed at various times throughout the thread as I recall. Are you just trying to start up yet another completely irrelevant and pointless debate/argument/discussion about NTR? :unsure:

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
You can use your old saved files from 0.06b. You will have to manually copy and paste them into the saved folder. This is a Small update, very small if you are bypassing the gay content. The next update will be pretty big and will take some time in getting it out. Just a heads up on that. Monday is my birthday and I'll be taking a week to go fishing for my birthday. I've converted 98% of the PNG files to WEBP, to cut down on the size of the game and download.
!

Oh and happy bidet!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Blackmailing the Family v0.07Beta.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
Yes there is, but then everyone has different opinions as to what is and/or isn't NTR. Clearly you haven't bothered to take the time to read the thread, it's been discussed at various times throughout the thread as I recall. Are you just trying to start up yet another completely irrelevant and pointless debate/argument/discussion about NTR? :unsure:
Like you said everyone has a different opinion on what it is. In stead of being berating me about it, why not just tell me what ntr exists in the game?

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Like you said everyone has a different opinion on what it is. In stead of being berating me about it, why not just tell me what ntr exists in the game?
Before you get in relationship with your mother, you find her sucking someone else cock (not your fathers)

After you are in relationship with your sister, she can have sex with her father (Shenaquia can too)

After you are in relationship with your mother, there is a scene where you can see her (or skip it but it happens anyway) having sex with your father

Those are 3 examples i remember and i am sure there are more

• Sad
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
You can use your old saved files from 0.06b. You will have to manually copy and paste them into the saved folder. This is a Small update, very small if you are bypassing the gay content. The next update will be pretty big and will take some time in getting it out. Just a heads up on that. Monday is my birthday and I'll be taking a week to go fishing for my birthday. I've converted 98% of the PNG files to WEBP, to cut down on the size of the game and download.
Happy Birthday!!!

Enjoy your vacation.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Berating you? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Oh wow, you think I was berating you? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I was merely pointing out that the whole NTR thing has already been discussed to death earlier in this thread. But you would have known that had you simply taken a little extra time to actually read through the thread. But no, instead you post your little "there is no ntr. I'm confused" comment and then take umbrage over being "berated" when someone points out that you're wrong! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

There are several instances of NTR in the game, but if you can't be bothered to take the time to read the thread why should I waste my time in telling you how much NTR there is? :unsure: Or, to put it another way, if you're too lazy to do a little research then I'm gonna be lazy and not tell you the answers! :p :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :eek:

HINT: There's a Search feature up in the top right of the forum. Maybe if you enter "NTR" and let it search the thread you might get the answers you seek! :unsure: :eek: :ROFLMAO:

Oh, and to be extra clear so as to avoid any possible confusion: NO, I'm not berating you. I'm merely having a laugh and making fun of a particular topic that is, quite frankly, discussed way too much, way too often and way too seriously! Whether it's something you like, something you hate or something you couldn't care less about: To each their own as the saying goes! (y)

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
1. NTR isn't and will not be avoidable.
Okay, so UNAVOIDABLE. Got it, I'm ou-
1. Submission paths = the women won't have sex with anyone but you.
1. Dominant paths = the women will only have sex with other people if you tell them to.
????????????

• Haha

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Okay, so UNAVOIDABLE. Got it, I'm ou-

????????????
The game has NTR, i gave examples already like 3 posts above yours and there are more.

Moreso, i am getting tired of this crap so im going to spoil things, there is a woman that you will marry that is pregnant and doesnt know if the offspring is yours or not.

One Dev that actually has the balls to go clean and admit his game has NTR and some people try to hide it? I dont get it

Last edited:
Reactions: Larry2000

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
The game has NTR, i gave examples already like 3 posts above yours and there are more.

Moreso, i am getting tired of this crap so im going to spoil things, there is a woman that you will marry that is pregnant and doesnt know if the offspring is yours or not.

One Dev that actually has the balls to go clean and admit his game has NTR and some people try to hide it? I dont get it
Thanks for the heads up. I guess, for me that isn't a big deal because of how this game is structured. I'm not saying I'm a big fan of it, but the premise is, you are an evil douche that just rapes/conquers all of the women around him. It's similar to Japanese Visual Novels where the main character is an evil bastard and treats the women like whores. He shares them with the world, or with other captives. In this case, the women are valueless if I'm not mistaken. So since their value is zero to MC, I'd say, I'll just choose not to see it, OR punish them for having the gall. The Mom definitely deserves it regardless of the evil MC.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Thanks for the heads up. I guess, for me that isn't a big deal because of how this game is structured. I'm not saying I'm a big fan of it, but the premise is, you are an evil douche that just rapes/conquers all of the women around him. It's similar to Japanese Visual Novels where the main character is an evil bastard and treats the women like whores. He shares them with the world, or with other captives. In this case, the women are valueless if I'm not mistaken. So since their value is zero to MC, I'd say, I'll just choose not to see it, OR punish them for having the gall. The Mom definitely deserves it regardless of the evil MC.
I despise NTR, but this game was clearly meantto have it, and the Dev was honest from day 1 and said, you will whore people, even people close to you.

This is one of the few games i play with NTR, and its mostly because it fits the story and the Dev was honest from the start.

Unlike most Devs that try to hide it, go around the rosies with shady definitions or blatantly lying about it

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Ok I tortured myself until my sister and Shaniqua lay in bed with my dad. Then comes the question of whether Shaniqua will give a fuck with my dad. I won't let her fuck my dad. I won't let that bastard fuck any of my girls. At that point comes the bad ending. Does this mean the end of my game because I won’t let my dad touch any of my girls if it’s possible to decide on it. There it was already leaving the bed, but then a bad ending pops up. That is, will I say goodbye directly and delete the game. Or does the situation change somehow V. 0.08. It is foolish to even put such an option if it leads to a bad ending.

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I despise NTR, but this game was clearly meantto have it, and the Dev was honest from day 1 and said, you will whore people, even people close to you.

This is one of the few games i play with NTR, and its mostly because it fits the story and the Dev was honest from the start.

Unlike most Devs that try to hide it, go around the rosies with shady definitions or blatantly lying about it
Agreed. But also, it makes sense for the tone. It also helps that the Dev doesn't mince words. Remember RedFalls Dev? Oof.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We already have the discussion extensively extenuated - so have a look and make up your mind
That's the bad end, you need to either let both or just the sisters friend fuck the dad.

If you don't let them do anything he rapes and murders them.
That's what the bad end was about. He couldn't get his way so he raped them both then murdered them to cover it up. This is after drugging his entire family so they would fuck his son allowing him to get a divorce and move off with his own mother.

The whole family is kinda fucked up.
No it doesn't.

You've probably hit a bad ending and refuse to pick the other choice.

If it's the one with the daughter and her friend with the dad, you need to let at least 1 of them fuck him or it ends badly.

The rest of us have the new content so you must be doing something wrong.
I can't even believe I'm going to do this. If you will save the game and attach the file to a post, I'll take a look at it. Fix your issue and repost it.
I need you to answer 2 questions though. I take you don't want the girls to sleep with dad. But like everyone has been telling you, at least Shaniqua must sleep with dad.

1# Do you want both girls to sleep with dad or just Shaniqua?

2# Does Shaniqua make Dad use a condom??
If it was me, I'd refuse every time until you get to where Shaniqua tells Cindy she isn't in a relationship with MC and then choose "Shaniqua Sleeps with dad."
Then make Dad use a condom. But that's just me.
I only let dad have the friend as long as he wraps it up.

As soon as that was done it went to the aunt and mother finding the drugs.
Ok I tortured myself until my sister and Shaniqua lay in bed with my dad. Then comes the question of whether Shaniqua will give a fuck with my dad. I won't let her fuck my dad. I won't let that bastard fuck any of my girls. At that point comes the bad ending. Does this mean the end of my game because I won’t let my dad touch any of my girls if it’s possible to decide on it. There it was already leaving the bed, but then a bad ending pops up. That is, will I say goodbye directly and delete the game. Or does the situation change somehow V. 0.08. It is foolish to even put such an option if it leads to a bad ending.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm weird I guess, if the mc ain't jealous well neither am I. I always thought ntr, as it is known on the forum, was supposed involve jealousy. Eh whatever I like this crazy twisted little vn. Makes my family seem like saints. Lol

Glad to see an update. Thank you :)

• Thinking Face

Gourdgone

Aug 14, 2020
There are a lot of scary looking characters in this game that I don't think I ever want to see naked.
Yeah I agree. One character that does not look scary is the one in your post, the tan female with dreads. What game is she from or is that a custom? Looks great!

Reactions: Priappus

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Enjoy your week and hopefully you catch some good fishes.

Have a great day and be safe.... (y)

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018

Big yikes.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes