Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
There are plenty of sex scenes with Mom and Cindy with MC. There will be plenty of sex scenes with other women as well. Sorry, you don't enjoy all the other women in the game. Like Stacy, Hanna, or Lisa. But the cheerleaders and the Morphodite will be the focus of the next update. Also with Sharron and work leading up to the Santa Movie that has been in play since the release of Version 0.03b. I can't do just mom and sister with 20+ other women.

Reactions: Ramagar

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I think there is a good mix if we take the whole game in general. Its true that the last updates were mostly of granny content, but we had a lot of young sex before.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I do not get why some people only want certain characters to be in the game. Yes, like others I have my favorites. But we need to trust that Wallbound has a plan for the game and let them reveal it on their terms. Some characters will most likely get more attention in one update than others. But I am sure that all the character will have equal air time so to speak

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
I think there is a good mix if we take the whole game in general. Its true that the last updates were mostly of granny content, but we had a lot of young sex before.
As I said, this next update will be with Younger women and the Morphodite which has been long overdue.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
For anyone curious how to insta-start mom quickly on the routes so far (according to stats variables):

Quick routes mini-guide to 4 of 4 mom paths (to date)
  • Whore: Don't take Richie's card, keep choosing to call her whore (get BDSM stat 33+), first penetration scene auto-takes her starfish, stat is changed post-scene, done.
  • Dominated: Take Richie's card, keep choosing to call her whore (get BDSM stat 33+), first penetration scene auto-takes her starfish, stat is changed post-scene, done.
  • Submissive: Take Richie's card, don't choose to call her whore so much (keep BDSM stat under 33), first penetration scene auto-skips taking her starfish, stat is changed post-scene, done.
  • Pregnant: TBD but default variables are set for all females.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Wallbound Now that I look really close at the code regarding my above post, there seems to be an issue in the code here if I'm not mistaken:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Isn't it true that the "Whore" textutton text will change to "Dominated" since (even if 'mywhore3' stays true) to get 'mom_analsex' true you must also have 'mom_sex' true. This would make the textbutton go from "Whore" to "Dominated" within the code since "Dominated" is true AFTER "Whore" is true in the vbox.

Have I had too many Crown&Cokes tonight or is this a bork in the code?

Regards.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Wallbound Now that I look really close at the code regarding my above post, there seems to be an issue in the code here if I'm not mistaken:
Isn't it true that the "Whore" textutton text will change to "Dominated" since (even if 'mywhore3' stays true) to get 'mom_analsex' true you must also have 'mom_sex' true. This would make the textbutton go from "Whore" to "Dominated" within the code since "Dominated" is true AFTER "Whore" is true in the vbox.

Have I had too many Crown&Cokes tonight or is this a bork in the code?

Regards.
Assuming that mom_sex is True with Anal Sex, then yes - Mom will likely never be a Whore...

Difficult to come up with an alternative without knowing if Mom will always be one of those 3 'states' or if it is possible she will actually be none of them (following the code to the end).
Hmmm.....

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Has to be the case since if mom_sex == True and mom_analsex == True: is redundant. No way to have mom_analsex true without mom_sex being true. The conditionals only need to be redrafted for the code section variables and stat screen imo.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I do not get why some people only want certain characters to be in the game. Yes, like others I have my favorites. But we need to trust that Wallbound has a plan for the game and let them reveal it on their terms. Some characters will most likely get more attention in one update than others. But I am sure that all the character will have equal air time so to speak
I have to agree with Ramagar, I rather see Wallbound provide his game story in his own preference.

Of course some of us have likes and dislikes, well we would have to suck it up. I don't see anyone contact famous authors of famous books that they need to change their novel/books based on the audiences. It is the same with the movies... If you do not like the book/novel/story/game then don't get it.

I am sure most developers are willing to hear some feedback maybe to help improve certain things and etc.

Have a great day and be safe.... (y)

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
The code is right. If you get "mywhore3 = True" then mom will be a whore and is really the only way to get her on that path.
Has to be the case since if mom_sex == True and mom_analsex == True: is redundant. No way to have mom_analsex true without mom_sex being true. The conditionals only need to be redrafted for the code section variables and stat screen imo.
This isn't redundant because of the way I've coded the game. I'm really still learning a lot about python, but I've done this to help me when keeping track of what's going on in my code.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019

That might work... I know Python likes nested-If's, not sure about RenPy. :>)

EDITED: Glad it is working OK - ignore my code !! :>)

Wow - the Editor really trashed my spacing in that code... **pouts**

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The code is right. If you get "mywhore3 = True" then mom will be a whore and is really the only way to get her on that path.

This isn't redundant because of the way I've coded the game. I'm really still learning a lot about python, but I've done this to help me when keeping track of what's going on in my code.
Nope, not the case regarding the stat screen readout (where the code is). I reran the game start and I've obtained "mywhore3", and because mom_sex and mom_analsex are also true it sets the variable as Dominated rather than Whore due to Dominated being if'd after the Whore conditional. In other words if all three are true, the Whore conditional is ignored and Dominated takes presedence in the current code.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Note: (in case you need to change that conditional block) that you have it in both files my_screens, line 99 and script line 11219. Regards and have a great evening.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes