Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Hey! I've downloaded the game again, and i come across this situation: when the MC talks to Cindy about her, dad and Shaniqua, we get both dialogs, the one where she fucked dad, and the one she didn't. Is that an error?
I'll need more info about that to see what going on. But it's most likely an overlooked bug.

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
I respect this game more than I like it.
The content is definitely not for me but I can appreciate a dev actually being commited to full-out degeneracy rather than being mealy-mouthed about it like most devs here.

Shine on you GILF-loving fatherfucker! I'll be watching your career... from a distance.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I do hope that doing things with the futa sis will not be hidden behind the gay tag. :)
Edit: I mean filter that makes you not see gay content if chose so, the tag is fully up to dev whether he wants to give that extra sis the option to be more active. It would fit with game if happens also on MC or others, so no complaints

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
I do hope that doing things with the futa sis will not be hidden behind the gay tag. :)
Here is the deal with that. If you turn Futa off then you will not get that content at all. If you have gay turn off. If futa is with a male then you won't get that content. If either or both are turned off then You won't get that content. My "if statement" will be. If gay == off or futa == off;
jump "new scene"
But this will only apply to male sex scenes with Futa. Futa and females won't be affected unless futa is turned off. This will not apply to content with MC as he will not be giving hand jobs or Blow-Jobs nor will he be taking it in the ass.

The same applies to futa bestiality. Bestiality turned off = no Futa scenes.

B-Day kinda sucked as my aunt passed away on my birthday. I did go fishing but all I caught was a sunburn...lol I still had fun with the wife fishing though.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Here is the deal with that. If you turn Futa off then you will not get that content at all. If you have gay turn off. If futa is with a male then you won't get that content. If either or both are turned off then You won't get that content. My "if statement" will be. If gay == off or futa == off;
jump "new scene"
But this will only apply to male sex scenes with Futa. Futa and females won't be affected unless futa is turned off. This will not apply to content with MC as he will not be giving hand jobs or Blow-Jobs nor will he be taking it in the ass.

B-Day kinda sucked as my aunt passed away on my birthday. I did go fishing but all I caught was a sunburn...lol I still had fun with the wife fishing though.
Thanks for the explanation, that will work for me, even if bit harder and would have shown futa active on MC scenes despite filter it would have worked for me since it does fit the game. (this is not a hardcore romance game after all even if there is love available) Just gay is not exciting for me so I gladly accept the filter to miss those scenes even if they still happen and would do same with lesbian if could :p.

Sympathy for your aunt, I hope you have many great memories of her and well at least you had fun fishing and practiced patience.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Ty for your sympathy. I do have great memories of my aunt. Glad to clarify the futa for people as I'm sure it will still raise issues but it is what it is.

Reactions: gojira667 and DA22

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Also, if you are keeping up with the storyline and not just flapping to the sex scenes. lol. The new law will be in the next update. However a poll has been taken and due to the type of content it is, it will only be available to supporters. The content violates the F95 rule 13. So if you are into that type of content, it will only be available for supporters with access to my Discord.

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ty for your sympathy. I do have great memories of my aunt. Glad to clarify the futa for people as I'm sure it will still raise issues but it is what it is.
True that last is always personal and also depends on the game itself and overall story. :)

Well I am weird as fuck that way, in another game with a woman that grew a dick against her will I have let her do full service on my MC cause that felt somehow right in their relation, while refused to let his sis peg him that he loves or let the real futa take active action, only passive since I did not like the way she acted. :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Also, if you are keeping up with the storyline and not just flapping to the sex scenes. lol. The new law will be in the next update. However a poll has been taken and due to the type of content it is, it will only be available to supporters. The content violates the F95 rule 13. So if you are into that type of content, it will only be available for supporters with access to my Discord.
Well seems I will miss it then since try to stay away form discord and similar programs for my own reasons, it is what it is. :)

Ihd5914

Mar 13, 2020
jump "new scene"

sorry for your loss and sunburn does suck got to be said hope you're keeping well and the family

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Not familiar with rule 13, I may be willing to sub, what kind of content are we talking about? Any hints?

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Loli content. Kinda like "Proud Father" (Very young-looking). It's just the models most likely will violate rule 13 here on F95.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes