Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
I didn't see it because I was using an old save, but shouldn't it look the same when using an old save too?
I did fix it to where you could use 0.06b saves with the new 0.07b. However, I didn't test it to see if saves from 0.05b or earlier would work as well.

Reactions: Viking808

Viking808

Sep 10, 2019
I did fix it to where you could use 0.06b saves with the new 0.07b. However, I didn't test it to see if saves from 0.05b or earlier would work as well.
Then I can confirm that unfortunately it does not work with the previous versions but I found a recent save of yours and I will use that to not start over. Anyway thank you so much for your assistance

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
UPDATE THE FUCKING GAME :ROFLMAO:
I just updated the game 18 days ago.... I've had a loss in the family and I took time for my birthday. I'm working hard on the game as always. I am going to say, that the odds of the next update coming before 1st week of August are very slim. This next update will have a short Nun continuation. I'm going to be adding scenes with the cheerleader, Sharron, Kiky, and Tamra, and the futa sister "Bobby Sue". Be patient, this next up will have a lot in it.

Reactions: TrueJackal

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
I just updated the game 18 days ago.... I've had a loss in the family and I took time for my birthday. I'm working hard on the game as always. I am going to say, that the odds of the next update coming before 1st week of August are very slim. This next update will have a short Nun continuation. I'm going to be adding scenes with the cheerleader, Sharron, Kiky, and Tamra, and the futa sister "Bobby Sue". Be patient, this next up will have a lot in it.
Just ignore People like him

Reactions: TrueJackal

Viking808

Sep 10, 2019
I found a save file under your post on page 46 and I thought it was yours. I apologize if I thought it was yours and at this point you could post your save so you don't have to restart the game from the beginning. thank you

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I was just looking over the changelog in OP and saw in v0.04 a bypass option was added for futa/trans. That would be for Bobby Sue right? I'm asking because I don't remember seeing that option in my playthrough and that got me wondering if I missed any intimate scenes with her. Can anyone confirm if she's had any of those scenes in-game yet?

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
I was just looking over the changelog in OP and saw in v0.04 a bypass option was added for futa/trans. That would be for Bobby Sue right? I'm asking because I don't remember seeing that option in my playthrough and that got me wondering if I missed any intimate scenes with her. Can anyone confirm if she's had any of those scenes in-game yet?
No scenes with her atm. This next update will have her in it. But yes, it was added because some people don't want to see that type of content.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
No scenes with her atm. This next update will have her in it. But yes, it was added because some people don't want to see that type of content.
Alright, thanks. I really wanted to see Bobby Sue's story and was worried I had somehow missed it. There's not many games with a herm character, so I'm looking forward to it.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
The only thing with Bobby Sue was her showing the Doctor at her house that she had both a pussy and a dick.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes