DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Loli content. Kinda like "Proud Father" (Very young-looking). It's just the models most likely will violate rule 13 here on F95.
Ah that is rule 7, unless you really overdo it and they look way before prepuberty a patch on lewdpatcher is allowed with a link or without a link butsome info given in thread something might be there (might be smarter not in OP unless mods are ok with it, since with patch on lewdpatcher the content is not on this forum). Without patch some prior checking with a mod whether it is rule 7 can be smart, since it is something that is at discretion of staff to decide if they think is prebuberty and falls under rule 7 or sufficiently older looking and acting.

Edit: That is fully at the discretion of staff though and if they disagree, they disagree. The game you mentioned was offered todev to have that content in a patch on lewdpatcher, but dev did not want that and then game was banned.

Last edited:

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Ya. rule 7 my bad. But in the end, I'd rather just have ppl sub for $2 and keep control of the content from my discord. I mean people already sub, grab the content, and cancel. Once you know the $2 "sub" version is out, just sub and cancel. I've already got hidden content available on my discord. Besides my supporters have already voted to keep it on discord.

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ya. rule 7 my bad. But in the end, I'd rather just have ppl sub for $2 and keep control of the content from my discord. I mean people already sub, grab the content, and cancel. Once you know the $2 "sub" version is out, just sub and cancel. I've already got hidden content available on my discord. Besides my supporters have already voted to keep it on discord.
Fair enough, I just do not do discord and patreon not anymore. Stopped patreon when their crusade touched one game too many that seemed unfair to me.

Edit: saw you had a subscribestar as well, so will support you a few months for USD 2 even without the discord. :)

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I love that this game has so much GILF content. Some of us are sick of the unending queue of duckfaced moonbrains in "My Collegiate Basketball Fap Fantasy." Some us would rather pull a worn-out beauty from the 60's into the garage and work on her until we get that engine roaring again.

This game is the fucking shit.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
I'm thinking about working on it again in the future, maybe posting it on my discord. I've not compiled it again so it's just in the renpy format.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
As far as Patreon is concerned bestiality and incest are on their banned list, maybe rape. These tags are listed for this game.

As for loli/shota tags on F95Zone goes, rule 7 is primarily there for prepubescent children. There are games with teen bodies of the 13-17 age range that have been rated by mods and cleared for F95Zone downloadable (non-banned) games. Plus, look at most japan games that are on this site.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
As far as Patreon is concerned bestiality and incest are on their banned list, maybe rape.
Also non-consensual sex, and blackmail. These were the reasons given to me when I 1st released this game and got banned 2 weeks later. I spent a month arguing with them over my game. So I just made a new page and don't offer any links to the game and they are ok with that. As long as I don't post links to the game or forbidden images.

Last edited:

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Also non-consensual sex, and blackmail. These were the reasons given to me when I 1st released this game and got banned 2 weeks later. I spent a month arguing with them over my game. So I just made a new page and don't offer any links to the game and they are ok with that. As long as I don't post links to the game or forbidden images.
Cool.

Was working on a game thru patreon as they rolled out their ban list. Personal shit happened so the game was put on hold.

When shit is cleared up I'll begin work on the game thru Subscribestar.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
In the future there will be the possibility of also having a gallery of the scenes
Not sure if you are making a statement or if you are asking a question. But in any case, I already add a gallery to the game.
But if you are asking if I'm going to add a Gallery to replay some scenes, then the answer is no. You have the Movies on the in-game website to replay those scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Viking808

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Hmm its a interesting Game. Played it a few times now for making a Savegame for each "Important" Route. Cant wait for the Next Update. Hope it will come soon :D

Viking808

Sep 10, 2019
Not sure if you are making a statement or if you are asking a question. But in any case, I already add a gallery to the game.
But if you are asking if I'm going to add a Gallery to replay some scenes, then the answer is no. You have the Movies on the in-game website to replay those scenes.
Mine was a question and it was related to the replay of the scenes, what is the site?

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes