Apr 7, 2019
What a great game with such varied models and fetishes. I really enjoy games where girls are "catty" or demeaning to other girls. I love Ariel's relationship with her mother-in-law. I can't wait to see what they get into in the next version.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'm sorry didn't realize me updating my PC with a new SSD and reinstalling Renpy would affect anything. But then again I do need to keep my PC and software up to date. I'm not sure how to solve your issue unless you wait for the next Renpy update and it fixes itself.
thats cool man .. no worries ... thanks for the kind reply (y)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
This might due to the opengl2 which also happen to off the record.
And you can test out the solution that posted in here.
yeah thats the trouble i think also .... i'm old tho and don't really know what to do .. other than buying a new computer to fix my problem .. someone told me that a video card would fix it .... but i can't find one that will work in my old ass computer :LOL:
its almost as old as me ... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: jemak68984

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
yeah thats the trouble i think also .... i'm old tho and don't really know what to do .. other than buying a new computer to fix my problem .. someone told me that a video card would fix it .... but i can't find one that will work in my old ass computer :LOL:
its almost as old as me ... :ROFLMAO:
Did you try changing the Render option to Angle2? It helps a lot of folks, me included. My graphics card cannot do the OpenGL2 stuff either.
Hold Shift down, start the game, select Angle2 in the upper left, press quit and restart the game.
(this should almost be a sticky somewhere for RenPy problems...)

avoy

Jan 28, 2018
1. Download RenPy SDK
2. Download game
2a. If you download the original game (not the compressed version) run Unren first.
3. Store RenPy SDK and the game in a same directory/folder
3a. If you have RenPy SDK and/or the game stored in different folders, set path to the game's directory under "Preferences" in RenPy SDK.
4. Either launch the game through RenPy SDK or port the game to Windows "Build distribution".
i d0nt understand p0int 4.....and in p0int 3 if i st0re b0th the game and renpy SDk they 0vewrite their fiIes......s0 h0w can i 0pen them game thr0ugh that

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
i d0nt understand p0int 4.....and in p0int 3 if i st0re b0th the game and renpy SDk they 0vewrite their fiIes......s0 h0w can i 0pen them game thr0ugh that
Store the game in a folder inside the SDK. As in C:\Renpy SDK\BlackmailingtheFamily-BetaV0.08b-pc
Point 4 should be clear as soon as you run the SDK - the build and launch options are hanging out right in the open.

Reactions: cold_arctus

avoy

Jan 28, 2018
tnx man it w0rked(y)(y)(y)(y):love::love::love::love::giggle::giggle::giggle:supppppppppppppppeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr budddddddddddddyyyyy.........................this is w0rking f0r every game i c0uIdnt pIay f0rthe Iast fewm0nths.............tnx t0 u Pamphlet

Last edited:
Reactions: Pamphlet

SissyBekah

Sep 9, 2020
I have loved this game so far and would like to give just a little constructive criticism. I noticed you have the characters say yawl alot but thats not the word you think it is yawl is a type of sail boat. The word you are looking for there is y'all. Like I said I have loved the game so far and just want it to be the best it can be.

You may also want to proof read a little bit more as some times words are out of order in sentences but that is a common mistake all writers make at times.

Please keep up that excellent work

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Is anyone else getting this error? I am not sure if it is the game or the mod. So I will post this in both

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Did you try changing the Render option to Angle2? It helps a lot of folks, me included. My graphics card cannot do the OpenGL2 stuff either.
Hold Shift down, start the game, select Angle2 in the upper left, press quit and restart the game.
thanks i'll try that out

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
I like this game, but I have a question.
From the beginning of the game I read that the MC is going to get all the women he fucks pregnant, and women saying they want to get pregnant, but they all still have their full-size belly.
Is the MC sterile?
:LOL:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
shit no luck .. thanks tho

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
shit no luck .. thanks tho
Was worth a try. You can always grab the RenPy SDK as was suggested to someone else above, and try rebuilding it in an earlier version. Not that difficult and could help with other games in the future.
Good Luck!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
place the attachment anywhere within game or below.
keeps bring me to the render screen ... thats it ... wait do i need to rename this to render or something ? never mind just tried it .. no help ... i'll try the SDK thing

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
I have loved this game so far and would like to give just a little constructive criticism. I noticed you have the characters say yawl alot but thats not the word you think it is yawl is a type of sail boat. The word you are looking for there is y'all. Like I said I have loved the game so far and just want it to be the best it can be.

You may also want to proof read a little bit more as some times words are out of order in sentences but that is a common mistake all writers make at times.

Please keep up that excellent work
No Yawl is southern slang for "y'all" it's not a misspelling, I'm just southern as shit and so are my Characters. I do proofread many times, plus I have someone that helps with that as well. I try and fix any issues that come up in the next update, but sometimes things do get overlooked. So feel free if you find something out of place to let me know.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
I like this game, but I have a question.
From the beginning of the game I read that the MC is going to get all the women he fucks pregnant, and women saying they want to get pregnant, but they all still have their full-size belly.
Is the MC sterile?
:LOL:
No MC isn't sterile. It takes more than a week or 2 to start showing pregnancies. If you'll notice the gameplay is day by day. I haven't advanced the time as of yet, so it may be a few more updates before the women start to show pregnancies.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes