WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Paz is right. I lost my rendering monitor and couldn't work on a 20-inch screen. Which is why there was no MC content and this next update will be fucking huge.
That is a bummer. Well, I could sit back and wait until the next release. Some of us may not be any hurry.

Hopefully you will be able to get a monitor replacement to be able to do what you need to do instead of using the 20-inch screen.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Blackmailing the Family [v0.09b pt1] [Warped Minds Productions] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 971 MB / 292 MB - BlackmailingtheFamily-BetaV0.09b_pt1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 936 MB / 258 MB - BlackmailingtheFamily-BetaV0.09b_pt1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
and what about the blowjob?
(EDIT: just "mom, suck my dick" and she give in? REALLY? That easy? WHOW. Putting in CRAP content just for a ntr-scene to be in there? A mother giving blowjob just after her son asking for it?????)
The more I thought about this statement the more I thought are you actually playing my game? MC never simply asked for a blow job and mom says "Why sure son let just suck that cock of yours." The MC blackmailed his mother to start with. Depending on the choices you made would determine how fast you got said blow-job from mom, but ya you do get the blowjob pretty quick. I fail to see the NTR with the mom. The only so-called NTR with her you got the option to bypass it if you didn't want to see the dad get cocked.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
I've seen some comments while scrolling through here about having the option to treat people better or worse - does that mean that whoring them out is an optional thing, or is that forced?

Janus_Apex

Mar 14, 2020
The more I thought about this statement the more I thought are you actually playing my game? MC never simply asked for a blow job and mom says "Why sure son let just suck that cock of yours." The MC blackmailed his mother to start with. Depending on the choices you made would determine how fast you got said blow-job from mom, but ya you do get the blowjob pretty quick. I fail to see the NTR with the mom. The only so-called NTR with her you got the option to bypass it if you didn't want to see the dad get cocked.
Speaking of that first blowjob with Mom/Ariel, I got a bug after it. The scene goes well, but no matter which choice I select, once the scene is done, we see the father leaving his daughter's room and then immediately back in the bedroom with the mom cussing a storm for cumming in her mouth. It was already there with the last update (V 0.08b). I believe it also increases her BDSM level, reducing the 'chances' of having her as a Submissive.
Obviously, it's the ending for first blowjob when you only asked for a handjob the first time, but I figured... a bug, is still a bug.

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
I've seen some comments while scrolling through here about having the option to treat people better or worse - does that mean that whoring them out is an optional thing, or is that forced?
optional, you can use the walkthrough mod to make those choices more clear.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
BDSM has nothing to do with her Submissiveness. As far as the bug, I'm not sure how you are getting it now. I've not made any changes that far back in like 6 updates. I'd need a saved file right before dad leaves Cindy's room to track that down. If you can post it here I'll take a look and see what's going on.

Janus_Apex

Mar 14, 2020
BDSM has nothing to do with her Submissiveness. As far as the bug, I'm not sure how you are getting it now. I've not made any changes that far back in like 6 updates. I'd need a saved file right before dad leaves Cindy's room to track that down. If you can post it here I'll take a look and see what's going on.
I believe by not taking the business card

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Speaking of which, will there be whore route for her?

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
I believe by not taking the business card
You are right there is something weird going on there. The code looks right. It clearly says to jump to no proof. Why it does that loop I have no clue. I'll keep messing with it but I don't want to break the game completely. This part of the code was done before I knew really anything about renpy. It is such a mess I'm afraid I'll screw it up more. But I'll keep working on a fix.

Reactions: Janus_Apex

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
If mom isn't a whore now, then no. However, there is the option already in the game to make her a whore. I'd say just keep calling her a whore and see where that gets you...lol
But wouldn't that trigger game over eventually if i remember correctly? If not i don't remember that it changes anything when it comes to scenes with her at least with current updates. What i'm curious is will there be an option to whore her without game over and continue that path, because there are already whore routes for aunt and sis?

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes