LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
I'm not sure what you mean here, that is unless you're posting an ad for that game. I may check it out if that is what you're doing.
oh no, I just saying both have a similar premise and it kinda nice transition for me to play this after that lol.
this one is a 'freak of nature' while that one is a sociopath making his own harem, have some nice rough and 'I seek my own pleasure' kind of domination.
also nice JoJo reference bro 4balls

just wanna say on the ntr warning when you fucked your mom in front of the handcuffed dad, I thought the mc gonna get cucked but its the other way around.
I think people who don't like ntr would be fine if the mc do the stealing especially with the context of this game and the scene, it's a Netori and vanillaf*gs usually fine with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Janus_Apex

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
820192_mom_proof1.png

Son: "Mum your libido is going through the roof these days, you draining me of my semen while I'm asleep is the last straw! I need the Test and Protein for my workouts Mum, Stop being a gains goblin, here....take this..."

Mum: "What?! What is this?"

Son "This will stop any and all thoughts of sexytime, getting it on or you getting laid with anyone."

Mum "So....like a self hypnosis CD?"

Son "Sort of...it's the latest Album by Justin Bieber.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
review based on 0.09b

OK - THAT's IT - DONE.
This has been a REALLY good game until now.
I even don't mind NTR (even i am not into ntr at all), but this is really too much.
From now to then, almost suddenly, there is PURE ntr content. Everyone is SUDDENLY fucking everyone else. The closest people start to jump on foreign dicks all of sudden. No one cares about anything anymore.

This is just fucked up - if you play UNTIL 0.09, you experience a completely different game than 0.09 update. It feels like a 180 degree turn.

PS:
It really seems that it's a common mistake made by developers to listen to the few loud shouting ntr-lovers and turn every good game into ntr-party (not even avoidable). I wonder when they gonna notice that they fuck up, destroying a good game, ditching lots of fans just to please a few dozen. :FacePalm:

Last edited:

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
review based on 0.09b

OK - THAT's IT - DONE.
This has been a REALLY good game until now.
I even don't mind NTR (even i am not into ntr at all), but this is really too much.
From now to then, almost suddenly, there is PURE ntr content. Everyone is SUDDENLY fucking everyone else. The closest people start to jump on foreign dicks all of sudden. No one cares about anything anymore.

This is just fucked up - if you play UNTIL 0.09, you experience a completely different game than 0.09 update. It feels like a 180 degree turn.

PS:
It really seems that it's a common mistake made by developers to listen to the few loud shouting ntr-lovers and turn every good game into ntr-party (not even avoidable). I wonder when they gonna notice that they fuck up, destroying a good game, ditching lots of fans just to please a few dozen. :FacePalm:
There was no NTR in this update at all. If you are referring to Tamra and Kiky, then you must already know that wasn't NTR as you were not in a relationship with either one of them, at least not yet anyway.

Ps. You don't start the relationship with Shaniqua until this update anyway.

Last edited:

obibobi

May 10, 2017
There was no NTR in this update at all. If you are referring to Tamra and Kiky, then you must already know that wasn't NTR as you were not in a relationship with either one of them, at least not yet anyway.
Haven't played this game yet but whatever you want to call it, if you have a game with a male protagonist, you don't normally want to see girls fuck other guys.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Haven't played this game yet but whatever you want to call it, if you have a game with a male protagonist, you don't normally want to see girls fuck other guys.
Ya well, I might go back and make both of those scenes bypassable in the next update, however as I said, they aren't NTR as you aren't in any type of relationship with either one of them.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
No GILF's in this update and Loli content will be for supporters in the next update, downloadable only from my discord. I just finished rendering the Loli content.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Ya well, I might go back and make both of those scenes bypassable in the next update, however as I said, they aren't NTR as you aren't in any type of relationship with either one of them.
You're playing semantics, doesn't matter what you call it, this is a game, the purpose of a game is to be appealing, it's not normally appealing to see the small number of girls within the game fuck strange men if you have a protagonist that acts as some sort of self insert.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes