eropapa

Jul 10, 2019
just finished the game. another dev with a balls to make a game with the theme "conquer everybody with force" (thank you dev)
MC dialogues are fine somewhat acceptable it's just the ladies dialogues that really bother me they easily submit to the MC. maybe adding more breaking event for each women and also include their minds as well (inner dialogues) more
and also can you give option to see the gay scene that was really surprising tbh and no less by "him"

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
While the characters are having sex with others, it doesn't fit NTRs description because MC feels absolutely no jealousy about it, and neither should players. Players may not like the content, but there shouldn't be any doubt that MC is orchestrating this whole thing and there is absolutely no expectation of monogamy going on here.

It should probably have the corruption tag though.
That's interesting. While I normally could see NTR being short hand for "MC's girls are getting some action from someone other than him" as well as the proper usage of the term, it's hard to not put into acount the jealousy the player is having. Maybe it isn't by definition NTR, but it feels like it to a LOT of people.

This is why this website needs to evolve it's tags. The best tag system I've seen so far is VNDB. This past year it's revamped two things that it didn't do right. One, they changed the system of judging breast size so it's clear what someone's size is by a formula. 2nd, they've added a tag that's called "Sex with Protagonist Only" and "Sex with Others" and appropriate sub tags for each character. This gets rid of the unsure distinction of NTR vs Heroines being in relationships/meaningless sex that the protag doesn't care about.

Out with the old in with the new I say! Mutiny! I mean, lets get some change yall.

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
So the stuff that should be optional isn't and several of the models are truly frightening looking old women. I give it til maybe v0.03 before it's abandoned due to lack of popularity.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED??

For real,I'm super fucking conflicted by this game.

I don't even know how I feel about this.

So good job Dev? Lol

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Shades19

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
this "NTR" shit is 100%
sorry but this game is not for me

the whole family fucks with just anyone while the hero stands like a cuckold and looks

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
this "NTR" shit is 100%
sorry but this game is not for me

the whole family fucks with just anyone while the hero stands like a cuckold and looks
youre wrong on both counts buddy. how do you expect people to get blackmailed without doing things?

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
youre wrong on both counts buddy. how do you expect people to get blackmailed without doing things?
blackmail or not it is still "NTR" game and I'm not interested in playing a game in which the whole family is fucked by everyone who wants MC in this case looks like a plony sucker sorry for google translation

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Unavoidable gay scene LOL. On Cockwork Industries that gay scene is optional, so you may reach it or not, it's up to you and your preferences (totally legit). On Max's photography Studio (as I could see) it's avoidable too...DEV has the last word on something like this, no objection, but he could show first that gonna happen.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I could have sworn I saw all content on my first playthrough (v 0.01) but I have no idea why this just got tagged with <futa/trans>. Can someone advise?

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
<futa/trans> will be at the end of the next official update and bestiality in the next few after that. Just went and tagged game with everything I know will be in it for sure. Try and cut down on the complaining about a tag not being there.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Blackmailing the Family v0.03Beta.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 28.10.2020

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes