Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Just want to personally thank the person or persons responsible for all the hoops I'm having to jump through. This is taking away from my time in rendering and coding, by me having to jump through hoops. I could understand not liking the game. That's fine. But I put out 2 versions. One for here uncut, unfiltered. The other a Patreon version. You played here then went and report the game from here as being the same as the one on my Patreon page and got it suspended temporarily.

So a big thank you. I'm sure the very few supporters I do have there would like to thank you as well, as they will now have to go to my subscribe star page if they wish to continue supporting me and this content. So if in the end, I can't get the Patreon Police to reactivate the page. I really want to thank you then. You just saved me hours of coding time to put out a 2nd version of the game.

THANK YOU and remember. A Mind is a Terrible Thing!

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Unavoidable ntr is a bad idea you made other fetishes avoidable but not that so only people that enjoy that content can play your game??
That's a bit unfair in my opinion I don't mind ntr in the game as long as I can avoid it that way both groups can enjoy and support your game?
I believe that both groups ntr-lovers and ntr-haters can enjoy the same game but making ntr unavoidable when you've already made other fetishes in your game avoidable is something I don't understand I would think you would want to maximize your earning potential by having the most amount of players playing your game??
Just my opinion I mean no disrespect to anyone just think everyone should have in opportunity to enjoy a game that's what there for after all?

Thank you for your time :)
Good luck?

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Help! I'm stuck! MC & Mo m just got back from there date. Mom went to change and found MC asleep. Mom tries to wake him and i get some message like "oops you fucked up somewhere along the way! try again! game over" but everything i try i get the same message!!!any idea

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Help! I'm stuck! MC & Mo m just got back from there date. Mom went to change and found MC asleep. Mom tries to wake him and i get some message like "oops you fucked up somewhere along the way! try again! game over" but everything i try i get the same message!!!any idea
You've not been a dick or you've been too much of 1. Hint. OIR must be at least 60 for mom to have sex. BDSM 33 for anal. with a condom on you get +10 to BDSM for trying. Without condom - 15 BDSM most likely no anal, that is unless you're on the mom whore path then OIR only needs to be 60+

anal though puts mom on dom path and no anal a submissive one.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
I'm done with the NTR stuff. It's tagged now NTR. Play or don't play that's all I can say.

Reactions: fbass

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I had read that the ntr is not avoidable, I skip this game then, gl dev.
NTR definition: someone else is having sex with a person the current character is involved with or trying to get involved with.
This is not the case. Neither mother nor sister have been on MCs radar much less in his bed at the point theyre getting frisky.

Exception is a scene between father and sister, with a blowjob but you can avoid or at least end the anal penetration and end the scene which may have consequences for later.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
NTR definition: someone else is having sex with a person the current character is involved with or trying to get involved with.
This is not the case. Neither mother nor sister have been on MCs radar much less in his bed at the point theyre getting frisky.

Exception is a scene between father and sister, with a blowjob but you can avoid or at least end the anal penetration and end the scene which may have consequences for later.
The real MC and who decides wich girl want to stay are we, so for me is NTR anyway. Np, this game is not for me, is another game for ntr lovers, dont mind.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
You've not been a dick or you've been too much of 1. Hint. OIR must be at least 60 for mom to have sex. BDSM 33 for anal. with a condom on you get +10 to BDSM for trying. Without condom - 15 BDSM most likely no anal, that is unless you're on the mom whore path then OIR only needs to be 60+

anal though puts mom on dom path and no anal a submissive one.
Thank you

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
"Unavoidable ntr is a bad idea you made other fetishes avoidable but not that so only people that enjoy that content can play your game??"

"That's a bit unfair in my opinion I don't mind ntr in the game as long as I can avoid it that way both groups can enjoy and support your game?"
Read what you typed, please? Do it twice, just to make sure! Now... Tell me something, if you want? In both sentences you use the word "can". You're actually misusing the word "can", imho. Point is that you can do whatever you like. You can do whatever you like with the game. You CAN play it ... or you don't. You CAN support a dev ... or you don't. You CAN chew through the unavoidable NTR ... or you don't. It's all up to you, what you do or don't want to do. Saying you can't play this game because NTR isn't avoidable? Never read bigger bs than that. You can but you simply make the choice not to.

I have my own thought about the overwhelming amount of fetishes the dev(s) are trying to put in the game. I would personally not go there because you simply can't keep/make everyone happy. Seen this go wrong too many times over the years. But we'll have to see in the future how things pan out. Too early to say for now.

I wish the dev(s) good luck with this one. And trust me, the forum will get worse! Demands all over the place about every freaking fetish you're adding to the game. Keep faith in what you wanted to do from the start, try to do it with your supporters and keep on going! But NEVER let them dictate the foundation of your game. Moment you do that? You'll end up disliking your own product and you'll end up with a game on hold within 5 months.

Reactions: Toushiro

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Point is that you can do whatever you like. You can do whatever you like with the game. You CAN play it ... or you don't. You CAN support a dev ... or you don't. You CAN chew through the unavoidable NTR ... or you don't. It's all up to you, what you do or don't want to do. Saying you can't play this game because NTR isn't avoidable? Never read bigger bs than that. You can but you simply make the choice not to.
But NEVER let them dictate the foundation of your game. Moment you do that? You'll end up disliking your own product and you'll end up with a game on hold within 5 months.

Love the comments. I can make it very clear from here. No one will ever dictate the foundation of my game, or dictate anything else to me for that matter. If you are a supporter, however. Your opinion matters and will be given opportunities to decide what future characters look like, clothing, Other things as well.

Once again "scene between father and sister, with a blowjob but you can avoid or at least end the anal penetration and end the scene which may have consequences for later." This is really the only True NTR scene. And fulcrum is correct, there are consequences for later on for both dad and sister. In fact, in the next update as that is what I'm coding and working at this very moment.

Reactions: Pyrrical and fbass

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Nvm it seem to just be a typo in the game after the content is finished which says "this is the end of 0.01 beta. I am currently working on 0.02 beta"
ya b0.02 wasn't really an update just hotfix for people to bypass the gay stuff.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
ya b0.02 wasn't really an update just hotfix for people to bypass the gay stuff.
No .... what a pity .... and I was hoping for some action with the principal or the arrival of other family members ... :cry:
Still very nice. Needless to beat around the bush ... is the game all about blackmailing your family members? Ntr or not ntr, I don't think that's a problem. Great game, don't change anything .... or do as Microsoft and Minesweeper turn it into Flower Field for the Patreons :ROFLMAO:

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes