simon437

May 26, 2020
Yes, I know there are a few spelling errors. Most will be fixed in the next update or at least the ones that are in the game so far. But not sure what the problem is with the last pic. You have "Hold on to" I'm struggling to figure out what that means or what's wrong with that scene.
The problem is the word told on, which does not make sense on it own, I am asking is 'hold on to', is what you mean to say.

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Wow, this was pretty good! Keep up the good work! Earned yourself a supporter. GL!

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
The problem is the word told on, which does not make sense on it own, I am asking is 'hold on to', is what you mean to say.
No. Ment told. As in you told on someone or in this case you told on yourself. Meaning she said yes then changed her mind. MC caught on to this and called her out on it. That she really does want him.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I enjoyed most of this. I can say I wasn't really attracted to the principal, teacher and sister. I had a couple ideas for potential characters 1. The aunt who is yet to appear could have a daughter and maybe a bitchy blonde head cheerleader with big tits who has managed to get a hold of some exam answers to cheat so you get to blackmqail her hard. I can't wait for version 2 to come out of beta and to see what scenes are added and hope that will be this month.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Can't win for losing with some of you. I Re-tagged the game so that NTR is now listed. I also added the tags that will be in the game with in the first 2 or 3 updates. Gave you the option to view or not view the GAY scenes. If there is a tag and you didn't see that content, it's because it will be released very shortly.
I'm sorry but what? Tags/genre are only to be added when the said content is implemented on the game. Meaning, you can't tag something that aren't in the game yet. I mean you'd be pissed if someone false advertising so don't be that person.

Reactions: Davox

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
There is a pic on the computer screen if you paid close attention, but the content scenes will be in the next update, or the 4th or 5th. Just not sure yet. Trying to work it in the next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Valronn

F3nris

Oct 31, 2019
This game sure is unique in some ways (and in my opinion in good ways).

And finally a game with some mature ladies that also look the part :giggle:

I like the story and mc (even though I was kinda sceptical at first after reading the overview).

Looking forward to the next updates, keep up the good work (y)

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
The Gay stuff is completely avoidable at the start of the game. Futa/trans stuff, once it's in the game. You will get the same option to bypass that as well. The same goes for bestiality. As I know some people aren't into that type of content. So if you choose to bypass that type of content. The game will assume, you played as the total dick you are, and give the dominant stats and triggers.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
The Gay stuff is completely avoidable at the start of the game. Futa/trans stuff, once it's in the game. You will get the same option to bypass that as well. The same goes for bestiality. As I know some people aren't into that type of content. So if you choose to bypass that type of content. The game will assume, you played as the total dick you are, and give the dominant stats and triggers.
I assume the bestiality is strictly for the girls and mc ain't gonna be doing stuff himself.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes