MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
The Gay stuff is completely avoidable at the start of the game. Futa/trans stuff, once it's in the game. You will get the same option to bypass that as well. The same goes for bestiality. As I know some people aren't into that type of content. So if you choose to bypass that type of content. The game will assume, you played as the total dick you are, and give the dominant stats and triggers.
so if someone wants to not see gay sex in your head that means they must be a "total dick." what a trash mentality

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
so if someone wants to not see gay sex in your head that means they must be a "total dick." what a trash mentality
Not even close to what I said or meant. The MC is a "Dick"! So if you choose to bypass the content, the game will apply the triggers and stats for the Dominant role. Instead of you playing and maybe going with a more Submissive role instead.

Leo90

Feb 17, 2018
need some help over here.. my game ended after losing virginity and having ms Tuttle come over, isn't v2 longer than that?

Furiousrawrr

Dec 10, 2017
You receive a handjob, although i don't know if there's more content like that since i stopped there, but i think it's only logical that if you got a handjob, then there would surely be more scenes like that so play at your own risk i guess.
thats aight dont be party pooper, we gucchi. prob good stuff

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
a small miscode it sbdsm not bdsm when sistoy path
maybe this was just because the mod but still for other just change that

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
It was an early release of the game guys. That is Aunt Annie and those scenes will be in this next update. I tend to render some stuff early so as to keep track of the storyline I'm working on. If a pic is in the image folder, that doesn't mean that it will be in this version of the game. As I said, I tend to work ahead of my thoughts.

slexywexy

Dec 6, 2017
Wow a bisexual incest game! should be good though not sure how much I enjoy the models but ill still play atleast some finally did something different. keep it up.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Down to the last 27 renders. Then I need to finish coding. With luck, after I've tested it and it's been checked for spelling and grammar mistakes. I'll release it sometime next week. $10 and $5 tiers will get the early access, then the next week $2 tiers can download it. So everyone should get it within the next 2 weeks. The projected release for here is 3 weeks after the 1st release.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes