Sam173

Dec 26, 2019
Is this another abandoned game. It was soo much fun even though the renders were not that great. the game play was super fun. I hope the dev still is working on an update. it is the year 2020
bro don't be so lazy just check the comment literally above yours

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Version 0.03b is now ready for $5 and $10 subscribers. On the 30th of October $2 subscribers gain access. 1 week after that you can get it from here. Don't want to wait. Subscribe below.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
I'd like to address an issue that has happened at least 5 times in the last 2 days. Before I get into it, I'd like to thank each and everyone that does support me and the content I put out. So a big Thank You to those that do support me. With that said, some people have figured out that you can subscribe for about 20 - 30 mins. Get the game's update, then unsubscribe. It's one thing to support me and the content. Every penny helps with getting the stuff and content I need to make this game. I spend about 15 hours every day making this game, and a lot of money buying stuff from Daz3d and other sites. And Yes, I do get stuff free from other sites as well. That said, it's not really fair to those that do support me and spend their money to have access to the early release and other content I put out at Subscribe Star and discord. The way I look at it. You are stealing from me and the true supporters of the game. It's not like you want get the game update like those that do support me. I will always post the updates here within 2 - 3 weeks of the 1st release of the update. The whole point in even using Patreon and Subscribe Star for me is to be able to do this full time as a type of job for me. I'm in bad health and my wife just had a heart attack 3 months ago. Which is why I started making the game to start with. To try and support me and my wife while I stay home with my wife 24/7 and take care of her.

3 months ago I was told to make funeral arrangements by her doctors as she wouldn't probably last another week. GOD was on her side and she pulled through. She has to have Kidney Dialysis 3 times a week now, but at least she is alive. If you want to support me and this or any other game I make then great. I'm just asking that you don't steal from me. Don't subscribe saying you are going to pledge $5 or $10 bucks and then 30 minutes later unsubscribe after you've got the update and viewed the other content on the site. 99% of the pictures and spoilers I post here anyway. Plus, as I said, you'll get the update no later than 3 weeks after I release an update.

Thank You.
Warped Minds Productions

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Unreal. I see it's been downloaded over 8,500 times so far.
They got leaker(s) on their side too. As I said a few times on different threads, I'm often surprised at how fast some titles get leak there.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
It will cause me not to post any info about when I release an update. You'll either wait until I post it here or subscribe and support it to know when an update is coming or out. It's not fair to those that are paying to support me and the game.

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
They got leaker(s) on their side too. As I said a few times on different threads, I'm often surprised at how fast some titles get leak there.
Well the site obviously works out some sort of deal with people to post it on their site first it happens an lot I noticed same as you.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
I mean don't get me wrong, it's nice that the game has reached so many people. But As I said, some people do support me and the game and it's just not fair to them If they pay and wait while others don't and get it.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I mean don't get me wrong, it's nice that the game has reached so many people. But As I said, some people do support me and the game and it's just not fair to them If they pay and wait while others don't and get it.
I am sorry to read this news. I do not know, how many people support you on subscriber, but perhaps you can send them marked individual copies. And in this way you can find out, who is reposting it elsewhere and take appropriate steps with this person...

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
I am sorry to read this news. I do not know, how many people support you on subscriber, but perhaps you can send them marked individual copies. And in this way you can find out, who is reposting it elsewhere and take appropriate steps with this person...
just fyi, i've updated my unofficial android port of Blackmailing the Family v0.03Beta.
1st. What the person has done was Subscribe long enough to get the update then UnSubscribe after they had the Game.
2nd. That fine about posting the new update. I'll be uploading tonight to my file share sites and Update page sometime tomorrow. I am taking steps to try and ensure this doesn't happen again. If I have to put a tag in the code to track it I will.

Reactions: pilgrim2003

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
I am sorry to hear about your wife, that is tough. One thing I wanted to say about subscribe star, and this is just an idea I have, nothing more. Is that if you create some origanal content that can only be given to people who subscribe to you for the whole month. like a personalized art piece or render that is given out to each person who subscribes at a specific level each month.

The way I see it, if a person pays for access to subscribe star to get an early release, then cancels the subscription, they are still paying you for the game, but they will not be getting any of the special extras because they are not staying long enough.

and to make it worth your wile, you can always make the early access for the game more expensive for the people who just want do download it.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes