fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Once again "scene between father and sister, with a blowjob but you can avoid or at least end the anal penetration and end the scene which may have consequences for later." This is really the only True NTR scene. And fulcrum is correct, there are consequences for later on for both dad and sister. In fact, in the next update as that is what I'm coding and working at this very moment.
what consequence are we talking about? stopping and bro having problems with her next? not ending when she asked and pop now having ssues with her?

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Its longest tags in game ever seen in my life but... Without ''Animated'' i dont know. So we have only pictured sex scenes?

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
page is now Active. I'd suggest if you want to support me and the content I put out. You should use . As I'm still not sure of what the outcome will be with . Most likely not a good one. I won't know anything from them until later next week. If you are already a supporter. I'd cancel and go to if you still wish to support me and the content I put out. Remember to leave Discord 1st if you decide to switch to . Most of all Thank You for support my work.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
patreon is slave to the financial handlers. even "whoops switched at birth" is "eviiiiiil" if the character lived their whole life with that family and considers them their family.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Really don't care if I get that page back or not. Subscribe Star works, plus It will cut out on having to put out 2 versions of the game. Meaning more content in each update and hopefully less time in between updates.
I'm super down for that

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Holy Shit, is there a genre/tag NOT included in this game? Seems like it would be all over the place story-wise. Wished some of the characters in the screenshots didn’t look as sketchy.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Some of the render are just ahh..... The sister an the dillhole website guy whats with that 80 perm hair lol Other then that its a surprisingly decent game.

Reactions: Ayal
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes