Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
So that developer didn abundant the game but the site abandoned again?
he posted trying for July release, Abandon tag is based on time between release or posts on which ever site they use (subscribestar), before his latest Jun 2024 post it was Dec 2023 so more than the 3 months under F95 rules

kingsam

Jan 28, 2019
he posted trying for July release, Abandon tag is based on time between release or posts on which ever site they use (subscribestar), before his latest Jun 2024 post it was Dec 2023 so more than the 3 months under F95 rules
Bro if you talk about rule I so other games above 3 month without any post and still didn't get a abandon tag

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Bro if you talk about rule I so other games above 3 month without any post and still didn't get a abandon tag
That's because with f95 it's 18 months without update or if dev states they've abandoned their project.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
I Hope MC dies at the end. Hes the most psychopath and sociopath MC ever. Game Is good, but pedo , rape and psychological violence are unecceptable. The dev Is Crazy
how can the game be good when the whole game idea, scenes and everything is not to the persons liking who is playxing the game? what did this guy expect a fairy wonderland? The description of the game is clear. how can such a person even think for themselves?

Reactions: TGafy

Gringo-0815

Apr 6, 2023
how can the game be good when the whole game idea, scenes and everything is not to the persons liking who is playxing the game? what did this guy expect a fairy wonderland? The description of the game is clear. how can such a person even think for themselves?
... not even worth the key-abrasion for any answer to folks like t@mm| ...

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes