SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
" Your recent report has been resolved: Post in thread 'VN - Blackmailing the Family [v0.12] [Warped Minds Productions]' - The developer's access to the thread has been removed for repeatedly downgrading links "

I'm not downgrading links, I'm updating the link and requesting the page be updated.
Hmm, that's strange, maybe they thought for some reason it was older or not updated version.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Blackmailing the Family [v0.12 Beta] [Warped Minds Productions]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Blackmailing the Family v0.12.
other versions .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Until I regain control over this page I'll no longer put out f95-approved updates.
1st I'll admit I did make a mistake with the link on an update. I didn't see that it wasn't the right one on my 1st attempt to resolve the issue. But I've been removed as the OP/admin of my game page after 1 time to resolve the issue is crap. I've had the page for 4 years and work really hard to fix any and all issues F95 has with the page or game. I want control back over my game. So you guys can thank the 2 mods 7767 and Monroe for this. 7767 for removing me as the OP and Monroe for not being fair to restore me.

It was an honest mistake and could have been dealt with easily. Instead, Monroe can't seem to correct the problem and refuses to reinstate me.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: TheKettle

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Until I regain control over this page I'll no longer put out f95-approved updates.
1st I'll admit I did make a mistake with the link on an update. I didn't see that it wasn't the right one on my 1st attempt to resolve the issue. But I've been removed as the OP/admin of my game page after 1 time to resolve the issue is crap. I've had the page for 4 years and work really hard to fix any and all issues F95 has with the page or game. I want control back over my game. So you guys can thank the 2 mods 7767 and Monroe for this. 7767 for removing me as the OP and Monroe for not being fair to restore me.

It was an honest mistake and could have been dealt with easily. Instead, Monroe can't seem to correct the problem and refuses to reinstate me.
7767 is a bot, so no point highlighting him. Also, when you bold a user, it doesn't work. I would suggest opening a ticket and explain the situation in a calm and cool manner and explain it was an honest mistake. They may restore you to thread ownership and might not.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
7767 is a bot, so no point highlighting him. Also, when you bold a user, it doesn't work. I would suggest opening a ticket and explain the situation in a calm and cool manner and explain it was an honest mistake. They may restore you to thread ownership and might not.
I did and was unfairly refused. If it's true a bot did it to start with. Then That makes it just that much worse that Monroe refuses to restore me as Admin to my game page. As I've pointed out it was a simple mistake. But hell, I must be the only person who isn't perfect every time he needs to compile 2 different versions of the game with limited places to upload the updates. I pasted the wrong link to start with. Then thought I had corrected the problem, only to find I made the same mistake twice. Get my privileges removed then open a ticket and be told no over a simple mistake.

Last edited:

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
BlackmailingTheFamily-0.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
How do I get loli content version 12.
With image .
Become a supporter and download the game from Discord. Until I regain control, I won't provide patches or updates. I do have an open ticket for this but it seems they are refusing to answer the ticket as it's been 2 days now on the open ticket.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Become a supporter and download the game from Discord. Until I regain control, I won't provide patches or updates. I do have an open ticket for this but it seems they are refusing to answer the ticket as it's been 2 days now on the open ticket.
Eh, I wouldn't put much stock into 2 days, they've been swamped the last few weeks, I've reported and uploaded 20 some odd releases and they can take anywhere from 3-4 days to over a week for my report to get completed.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Eh, I wouldn't put much stock into 2 days, they've been swamped the last few weeks, I've reported and uploaded 20 some odd releases and they can take anywhere from 3-4 days to over a week for my report to get completed.
Ok I got all the time in the world.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Hmm, that's strange, maybe they thought for some reason it was older or not updated version.
The Dev is just blatantly lying. He repeatedly change the links to THIS: .
And then saying he didn't downgrade sure. While I told them multiple times to not share a earlier version.

Not our fault, he seems to not being able to check what he* uploaded to gofile.

Last edited:

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
The Dev is just blatantly lying. He repeatedly change the links to THIS: .
And then saying he didn't downgrade sure. While I told them multiple times to not share a earlier version.

Not our fault, he seems to not being able to check what we uploaded to gofile.
Could you not call me a liar? If by multiple times you mean twice then yes, I mis-linked the update twice to that link. I tried to fix it and made the same mistake twice. It wasn't on purpose. To be removed on the second attempt to update the page is crap. So please, Don't call me a liar!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Could you not call me a liar? If by multiple times you mean twice then yes, I mis-linked the update twice to that link. I tried to fix it and made the same mistake twice. It wasn't on purpose. To be removed on the second attempt to update the page is crap. So please, Don't call me a liar!
You were told 3 times. Twice in reports and once in an edit msg when I edited the thread (that might have been buggy so then its just 2 times).

I'm not downgrading links, I'm updating the link and requesting the page be updated.
This is a lie as you edited the thread with the wrong version twice. Once is okay, after that maybe don't do it again with the same link and check why it was restored. You were told 3 times WHY I reset it (twice after the first time and once after the last one). And you still did after the 2 times (you were told), instead of trying at least to figure out why. Can't blame the staff for saving us the headache in the future.

Edit:
Oh and just to let everyone know. After it was done TWICE! He complained in the report that is ownership was removed. WHILE POSTING A LINK TO VERSION 0.10 AGAIN.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nessiah

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
something broken with L-patch, label "tamra_newhouse" (inside loli_content.rpy) what using "new_mc_house" renders - instead gives missing images, even though all renders are there in files

edit: copy-pasting whole "loli" folder and renaming it to "images" fixes the problem

Last edited:
Reactions: LoganTodd
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes