ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
First time I've played a game on here that includes links to buying drugs in real life, sure their for most countries I believe legal sex drugs but their still drugs all the same and drugs that include warnings from the FDA for instance in that at least one of them is not recommended to take without consulting a doctor or run the risk of for instance having heart problems or erectile dysfunction...

Still the game is pretty good though you really can't control much for the most part and getting anyone pregnant is up to RNG except for like 3 scenes I believe, one in which the MC can get the mom pregnant, one where the dad can get the sister + her friend pregnant and then lastly another where another son can impregnate his mom. But again at least for now you can't really control who you sex for the most part and a lot of the girls only have one or two scenes so far where there is an unknown RNG running in the background for if you impregnate them or not. With a full playthrough so far I only got the mom (guarenteed impregnation) and two other girl pregnant out of the 20ish possible (though I don't know if they can all get pregnant or if their just sex options for now) so for my playthrough the odds seems to be like 10%. The two ppl I got pregnant was the teacher + principal outside of the mom.

Reactions: Ph4r40h

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
First time I've played a game on here that includes links to buying drugs in real life, sure their for most countries I believe legal sex drugs but their still drugs all the same and drugs that include warnings from the FDA for instance in that at least one of them is not recommended to take without consulting a doctor or run the risk of for instance having heart problems or erectile dysfunction...

Still the game is pretty good though you really can't control much for the most part and getting anyone pregnant is up to RNG except for like 3 scenes I believe, one in which the MC can get the mom pregnant, one where the dad can get the sister + her friend pregnant and then lastly another where another son can impregnate his mom. But again at least for now you can't really control who you sex for the most part and a lot of the girls only have one or two scenes so far where there is an unknown RNG running in the background for if you impregnate them or not. With a full playthrough so far I only got the mom (guarenteed impregnation) and two other girl pregnant out of the 20ish possible (though I don't know if they can all get pregnant or if their just sex options for now) so for my playthrough the odds seems to be like 10%. The two ppl I got pregnant was the teacher + principal outside of the mom.
Damn you're on a mission! I'm just trying to get the grandma pregnant lol

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
from what I understand this game is not about the MC fucking everyone? so the ntr is not avoidable?

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
does anyone know when the new update ? Will be!>?
Let's use the thing you are not using inside your skull. I'll do it for you. After looking to see that most recent update was 3/17/23. With the previous update before was back in 2022. (Several Months). One can deduce that next update won't be till maybe this fall?

Or I dunno....You can support the person, which allows you access to their discord and you can find all that information there.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Let's use the thing you are not using inside your skull. I'll do it for you. After looking to see that most recent update was 3/17/23. With the previous update before was back in 2022. (Several Months). One can deduce that next update won't be till maybe this fall?

Or I dunno....You can support the person, which allows you access to their discord and you can find all that information there.
okay I am actually Using what inside my Skull and that's why i did Ask ,I don't like to see the Famous Tag you probably know it start With A and end with D so I hope to see The dev Keep up so I can see The other Famous Tag that start with C and end with D
2549.gif
so no need to be rude

Feb 12, 2021
okay I am actually Using what inside my Skull and that's why i did Ask ,I don't like to see the Famous Tag you probably know it start With A and end with D so I hope to see The dev Keep up so I can see The other Famous Tag that start with C and end with D

so no need to be rude
go about 10 pages back n start reading posts...dev had some serious personal n health issues he was dealing with, which were the reasons for the extended gap in b/t updates. know that of which thou speaketh before one casts neigh dispersions upon thee

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes