Collection Video BlackSheep Ovca Collection [2023-03-28] [BlackSheep Ovca]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sn1g

May 5, 2019
Please, help to understand the characters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Bad Day FUT_FEM:
Bad Day FUT_MALE:

Truth be told, the one reuploading to streaming platforms isn't helping the cause.
I knew someone would come through. Patience is rewarded for the most part hah thanks for that
first of all. And second, did I see BlackSheep finally putting in a futa that has all sex organs? Dixie/
Dixie's daughter, looks like she has everything that makes a classic and literal futa. Didn't expect
that but fuck if it isn't welcome.

rageinblack

Aug 19, 2019
Please, help to understand the characters.
I think Josh's mom name is Julia.

Blackheep Ovca himself wrote on patreon or twitter, something about how the stories/plots and characters and connections don't make sense, he said something like (put in my own words according to my memory) "try not too hard to make sense out of my stories and continuity, often there is none, you should just enjoy them for what they are"

kgyoung1

Oct 13, 2018
I think Josh's mom name is Julia.

Blackheep Ovca himself wrote on patreon or twitter, something about how the stories/plots and characters and connections don't make sense, he said something like (put in my own words according to my memory) "try not too hard to make sense out of my stories and continuity, often there is none, you should just enjoy them for what they are"
Josh's mom's name is Alina. BSO named her in the discord server a while ago. Julia is Nancy's mom

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
His end scenes always have the best split second animations. He does some cracking positions but with such little time. He did the same with that one where all the women get the girl at home, or guy.. depending on which you prefer. But the final scene on the bed had some great positions and then ended lol.

kgyoung1

Oct 13, 2018
He
His end scenes always have the best split second animations. He does some cracking positions but with such little time. He did the same with that one where all the women get the girl at home, or guy.. depending on which you prefer. But the final scene on the bed had some great positions and then ended lol.
He does that bc he uses the positions in later videos. Its basically so he can make a little more money xD

songosshineiru

Sep 17, 2019
Esse link levaram vocês a um grupo do discord que terá todos os links da Coleção BlackSheep Ovca e outros sites, de uma forma mais organizada, não tenho a intenção de ganhar dinheiro, só estou facilitando a forma de achar e baixar os seus videos favoritos.

This link led you to a discord group that will have all links from the BlackSheep Ovca Collection and other sites, in a more organized way, I have no intention of making money, I am just facilitating how to find and download your favorite videos.

View attachment 397277
hey , can you make a new link ? invite is invalid thx <3

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes