Collection Video BlackSheep Ovca Collection [2023-03-28] [BlackSheep Ovca]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

kgyoung1

Oct 13, 2018
Bso is trying to contain Nancy scenes with josh since theyre married now and josh is one of his favorite characters so he wants to focus on their relationship a little more. Plus he wants to give other characters a chance to shine as well

kgyoung1

Oct 13, 2018
My guess is, he wants to show that marriage is a beautiful thing since BSO is married irl. Thats something i'd like to see since in reality, it usually ends in divorce. (We'll probably see more Nancy in the future though)

Reactions: DK1997

DK1997

Jul 31, 2019
My guess is, he wants to show that marriage is a beautiful thing since BSO is married irl. Thats something i'd like to see since in reality, it usually ends in divorce. (We'll probably see more Nancy in the future though)

I'm also part of your Official Discord, and BSO says FR 11 will be the last episode! I told her that I could put more emphasis on other interesting characters like: Alice, Viki, Dixie, Flora (and the Newbie Video Futa), the After Classes Futa, which also appears on the Christmas gift!

And BSO said it would try to do that! As long as he has ideas for making videos, he will keep on doing!

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
I think this month comes the new episode of Family Rules.
If so that's good, we need a new installment. However I wonder if this will be one of the
last ones he/she/they do. Would be a shame but unlike a bond I keep with my CS, sometimes
all good things come to an end. Bring it on

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes