Collection Video BlackSheep Ovca Collection [2023-03-28] [BlackSheep Ovca]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DK1997

Jul 31, 2019
It's an old really short video of 21 seconds showing Widowmaker from Overwatch fucking her biggest fan, while he's taking selfies. There are 2 versions, futa on futa and male on futa.

I'm uploading it as we speak, there is only 720p version as far as I know... But my upload speed is terribly slow :/
Boy I think there is, but enter pages 10 and 20, and probably under a different name, and also has the discord group!!

Discord.png

putputgolf

Oct 27, 2018
Wow Loved his work as always top shelf stuff, did not disappoint. I thought the back ground environment, attention to lighting, shading and sharpness of the environment was some of his best work yet. The interaction between the the actors was fluid and funny. I really liked the pic some one posted with them standing there side by side like there posing for a after production shot... and I have to admit that is one monster us D.... on little Frankie. Frankie is not so little. lol But know comes the hard part. Constructive Criticism. This is just my thoughts, I hope this dose not offend. We don't see any full frontal shots of Frankie And with D... as big as hers on such a small woman that would have been hot, seeing it flopping back and forth on her thy's would have been one heck of a shot. or have her walk up to them with out them seeing her and laying it on Nancy's head and it slinging down and laying over her shoulder. An maybe at the end have the angle of the shot from behind and down like the person is looking up, seeing that monster us dick slid out and cum dribble out of Nancy. I say this only to give inspiration to make a great peace of work better.. I thank you for your work, and the pleasure it give all of us your fans.

ddd333ddd

Apr 3, 2019
Thought it was good, have ZERO room to complain, thank you DK1997 for sharing btw.

But yea it was pretty meh compared to his other stuff. Not sure if he was just rushing this one out, quick bj, quick anal... not much going on. That short clip dump posted a little while back was about on par.

Still good tho. Thanks again DK1997.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
maybe I've missed it, but is there a reason all the other work isn't posted for download on the first page? why do we still need to check every single page here to find links to more content that isn't on page 1? Halloween Special for example is on this very page, why it wasn't added to page 1 main downloads? is there a reason for this?

DK1997

Jul 31, 2019
maybe I've missed it, but is there a reason all the other work isn't posted for download on the first page? why do we still need to check every single page here to find links to more content that isn't on page 1? Halloween Special for example is on this very page, why it wasn't added to page 1 main downloads? is there a reason for this?
The administrator of the forum thread is no longer updating, the reason I do not know!

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
The administrator of the forum thread is no longer updating, the reason I do not know!
can't one of the mods take control of the thread? give it to someone who will do the job? it will make life easier for anyone looking for these videos instead of need to check every single page in here to find all of them.

DK1997

Jul 31, 2019
can't one of the mods take control of the thread? give it to someone who will do the job? it will make life easier for anyone looking for these videos instead of need to check every single page in here to find all of them.
I even wanted to make a topic on the forum, but I have no "requirements" for it!
That's why I created a discord group!

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
Christmas Gift (FUTA_on_MALE)
Normal:

No Music:

Anyone have Flawless futa on male yet?

can you please reulpoad the normal link

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes