Collection Video BlackSheep Ovca Collection [2023-03-28] [BlackSheep Ovca]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Updated with a more complete collection. Individuals will be updated once I get them all uploaded.

• Love
Reactions: kiyiya

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
Updated it and also added all individual downloads
does the Collection file contain all the individual downloads ?
i know this is a stupid question but i gotta ask it anyway coz i don't want to miss any file.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
does the Collection file contain all the individual downloads ?
i know this is a stupid question but i gotta ask it anyway coz i don't want to miss any file.
I will let you answer that yourself

• Haha

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
it turns out the Collection download is missing a file "Family Rules 5 - Birthday"
after all i was right by asking if it contains all files.
I will see if the family rule thread has them all. I see one labeled as 5 but note sure if it’s birthday

• Love

DK1997

Jul 31, 2019
Good morning guys!
BSO news about FR 11.

Just made a quick WIP for the "Family Rules - 11" =)

I'm planning to finish it by the end of the month. Video is going to be very long (could be 10+ minutes), so I hope I'll make it in time.

Might be the end of the story, but not the end of me doing FR videos (still got a couple of ideas for a mid-episodes). Or might be just a big change to the main plot.

Is it a happy end for Nancy and Josh or a story of a new love? Is there anything Julia can do about it? Stay tuned Scenario-1.png

Vinzer

Nov 5, 2018
10+ mins is a lot, so it makes sense that he'd take some time, cheers mates lets hope it's out soon and our wizards come thru

DK1997

Jul 31, 2019
I read a comment from BSO saying that he's working hard on quality, so it takes too long, and I think it's visual, because you can clearly see how it looks better!

Reactions: Vinzer
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes