Collection Video BlackSheep Ovca Collection [2023-03-28] [BlackSheep Ovca]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DK1997

Jul 31, 2019
If so that's good, we need a new installment. However I wonder if this will be one of the
last ones he/she/they do. Would be a shame but unlike a bond I keep with my CS, sometimes
all good things come to an end. Bring it on
I'm in his Discord group, and BSO said it's probably going to be the last episode involving the characters in the main Family Rules series (Aline, Josh, Nancy and Julia) but it has 2 more videos (I think the same as "First Friday" and "Saturday"), with the characters, after that he will focus on other characters and stories!

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
I've noticed the Naughty Mechina site stopped updating new videos, is there a reason for this?

rageinblack

Aug 19, 2019
On patreon he posted a poll, should he finish FR11 or make a new halloween episode, I guess we'll have the Halloween episode first, and there is no harm here, it would be a pity if said halloween episode wouldn't be made at all, IMO.
screenshot:

Reactions: lexx228 and DK1997

DK1997

Jul 31, 2019
I found a couple that were not there, like the Chu Lin one and b2 new videos. also "bad day" is listed here for download by some users, but it wasn't there.
Videos like Bad Day, For Money, Homework, Dixie and etc ... are exclusive to Patreon's $ 25 and $ 15 plan!
So there is this topic in the forum!
I created a Discord group just to help people find it, but it's the same videos here!

rageinblack

Aug 19, 2019
A few days ago, after joining his discord I found links of his old works that are freely accessible. It's short stuff, futa on male no sound, but nonetheless very hot... I don't think I have seen it shared here before, so:

Link:

Last edited:

rageinblack

Aug 19, 2019
On a side note, I found a short video called Biggest Fan, featuring Widowmaker (2 versions). It is missing here, I think, cause I scoured the thread for all the links a while ago.
Also, as a friendly reminder; many links have been posted in here, that have yet to be added in the OP post.

Sn1g

May 5, 2019
On a side note, I found a short video called Biggest Fan, featuring Widowmaker (2 versions). It is missing here, I think, cause I scoured the thread for all the links a while ago.
Also, as a friendly reminder; many links have been posted in here, that have yet to be added in the OP post.
What's the Biggest Fan?

rageinblack

Aug 19, 2019
It's an old really short video of 21 seconds showing Widowmaker from Overwatch fucking her biggest fan, while he's taking selfies. There are 2 versions, futa on futa and male on futa.

I'm uploading it as we speak, there is only 720p version as far as I know... But my upload speed is terribly slow :/

Reactions: DK1997
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes