VN Ren'Py Abandoned Blairewood [Prologue Rework] [BlackFeather]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes
Jun 17, 2018
I know the team members working on Blairewood. There might not be too much content as one expected, but believe me my bois behind the Blairewood team have come a long way since 2019. I remember them planning things since then and now they're slowing making it a reality with such smooth renders on this not-so-generic story with that classic rdr-styled UI in game. The boys did have fight some IRL life shit time to time, still they are just as passionate about the project as they were in 2019. Best wishes to you on your game! :D

Deadpool DP

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
I know the team members working on Blairewood. There might not be too much content as one expected, but believe me my bois behind the Blairewood team have come a long way since 2019. I remember them planning things since then and now they're slowing making it a reality with such smooth renders on this not-so-generic story with that classic rdr-styled UI in game. The boys did have fight some IRL life shit time to time, still they are just as passionate about the project as they were in 2019. Best wishes to you on your game! :D
Thank you so so much for those words brother. Means a lot to me.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes