Twisted Rabbits

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2023
Preset MC name or will it be changeable?
Hello! We've deliberately chosen not to include the option to change the name of the main character. We believe that we can provide a gaming experience where you won't need to change the main character's name to immerse yourself in the game! We believe that well-crafted dialogues and a rich game world have a far greater impact on immersion than a simple name change! Thank you for the feedback and enjoy the game! ❤

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Hello! We've deliberately chosen not to include the option to change the name of the main character. We believe that we can provide a gaming experience where you won't need to change the main character's name to immerse yourself in the game! We believe that well-crafted dialogues and a rich game world have a far greater impact on immersion than a simple name change! Thank you for the feedback and enjoy the game! ❤
Just some constructive criticism. A lot of us need to be able to change the MC's names to immerse ourselves. I'm one of those types of people. You can reach a broader audience if you allow people the option. If not, you'll end up alienating a large percentage of people. While a few of us will just use a name change mod in order to at least try and see what it's about. Just my 2cents which isn't worth much.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Just some constructive criticism. A lot of us need to be able to change the MC's names to immerse ourselves. I'm one of those types of people. You can reach a broader audience if you allow people the option. If not, you'll end up alienating a large percentage of people. While a few of us will just use a name change mod in order to at least try and see what it's about. Just my 2cents which isn't worth much.

Who is that?

Twisted Rabbits

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2023

Thanks,buddy! Our team will definitely think about that! Nevertheless, I hope you enjoyed it!

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
Beautiful graphics, however I found the game tags a little weak, without incest or harem. Maybe not for me, but anyway I wish the dev good luck

• Red Heart
Reactions: Twisted Rabbits

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Just some constructive criticism. A lot of us need to be able to change the MC's names to immerse ourselves.
Do you realize that if that option never became a "thing," your life would go along just fine?
How about this? Play the game as it is, and then decide if you didn't become immersed in it.
But you have to give it an unbiased chance, as Twisted Rabbit said. ( well-crafted dialogues and a rich game world have a far greater impact on immersion than a simple name change!)

So many here ask for a game curated to their tastes before even playing. You are limiting your experiences in life if you already know what to expect.

Incoming Faceplams from the millennials. :ROFLMAO: Did you not become immersed in The Hobbit? And Millions of other fictional stories? :unsure:

Twisted Rabbits

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2023
Do you realize that if that option never became a "thing," your life would go along just fine?
How about this? Play the game as it is, and then decide if you didn't become immersed in it.
But you have to give it an unbiased chance, as Twisted Rabbit said. ( well-crafted dialogues and a rich game world have a far greater impact on immersion than a simple name change!)

So many here ask for a game curated to their tastes before even playing. You are limiting your experiences in life if you already know what to expect.

Incoming Faceplams from the millennials. :ROFLMAO: Did you not become immersed in The Hobbit? And Millions of other fictional stories? :unsure:
We can't wait to hear your thoughts about the game!

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes