bluefish69

Jan 17, 2021
since the preview pics got a succ banging the heroine, imma just ask. Can they knock up the Heroine?

ninkpt

Nov 16, 2017
Jesus christ it looks but but why do japanese devs think the players can be fucking bothered to play hours upon hours to reach any H-content at all? If they want to make indie A-rpg then they should do that instead of wasting time with the subpar amount of h-content.

It's like they forget what kind of a game they are making.
I remember one RPG game where first 30 min of gameplay is basically pressing Z because. Not even a gameplay here, just spam Z because DEV forgot to add skip button. And then you get into a fight that actually kinda hard and if you lose you get a game over and forced to start again

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Let's goooooo, I wanted to play this for a while, but didn't want to play it in japanese and MTool ain't the best.
Cheers.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
OK I like the real time combat aspect of it, big drawback is no healing mid battle
H-contents so far ......the first guy you fight with plays with your pussy ..the bandits after you camp ... give you a tit fuck .several tit squeezes .....im headed in to the ruins ......will see what i find there

Downside the markets are hell of expensive and the money is way too low to afford too much so far ....the maps are super long between towns and loaded with things that want you dead

if you get poisoned it takes you down fast , be sure to buy the poison protection from the market in the second town

Reactions: Magneric and Nanyu

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
NEAT! I played this in Japanese a little while ago.
It's actually really fun and the characters are cute.
Sick~

Nightmare800

Sep 17, 2020
Meh it's a shit game, next to no h-content, demands huge time investment and has scripted encounters where you are put up enemies so fucking overpowered you have no chance to win (like that blue haired ice weapon faggot).

Seriously the developers should just stop making h-games, they obviously have zero interest in making smut and if I wanted a game with plot I'd fuckin play persona or final fantasy.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Seriously the developers should just stop making h-games, they obviously have zero interest in making smut and if I wanted a game with plot I'd fuckin play persona or final fantasy.
Yeah because obviously persona or FF are the only fantasy games we want to exist in the world.
That'd be totally fun. :sneaky: :coffee:

Reactions: ChaosRiderWolf
4.30 star(s) 23 Votes