circuit

May 17, 2017
I'm always kind of cautious when it comes to action h-games just due to a large number of them breaking what I'm convinced should be the number one rule. That a h-game should not require the use of both hands due to the other hand being... preoccupied, so my question to folks that have played is, does it require both hands?
yes and in the first 2 hours there were only 2 scenes both just handjobs

Jul 1, 2021
Anyone has the problem when open the game will say file error
LoadGraphic ERROR: Cannot find the following files
ERROR: Cannot find [D:\迅雷下载/study/PC game/game 2/Blazing_Aries/Blazing Aries/Data/MapChip/奨摴.png]

Shinirikko

Sep 10, 2017
Played through the JP version and here is what I remember, might be spotty on some parts doe.

- The game is mix between adventure based games where you traval from town to town and action based during battles with dynamic Realtime fighting.
- For H-scenes: There are only some enemies which trigger H-scenes and most of them start appearing after you beat the 2nd island.
- To trigger H-scene during battle: Try to get Aries stunned and some enemies will initiate a grab sequence where you need to do an arrow or key combination to escape.
- Bosses have pretty much always an H-scene so as long as you get grabbed by them it will initiate.
- Some Event based H-scenes need you to have a certain level of Lust/Horny to trigger. e.x. (Colosseum not sure about Horny level but you need to fight without insurance and lose, Shared Onsen scene needs a certain Horny level, same as for working in the Brothel and in the Dance Club)

May 8, 2017
I might be stupid. It says get information on the beach but I have spoken to everyone and nothing changes. Any idea what I am supposed to do?

EDIT: Oh.... Apparently you have to do a mandatory side quest in the city about a guy whose money was stolen to advance the story

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
Is there any way to change resolution, characters art lines are sharp and it looks weird.(resolved)
Also have yet to see any h unless you have to loss to enemies, so if you played further in please tell me how.(ah fuck, this game is like cock teasing)

Last edited:

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
I'm always kind of cautious when it comes to action h-games just due to a large number of them breaking what I'm convinced should be the number one rule. That a h-game should not require the use of both hands due to the other hand being... preoccupied, so my question to folks that have played is, does it require both hands?
Yes you do especially on keyboard
E button for jump what the fuck were they thinking

Nov 22, 2018
As a reminder, the official English version in Steam is uncensored, mostly.
There is a pic in massage scene that is still censored although.

That a h-game should not require the use of both hands due to the other hand being... preoccupied, so my question to folks that have played is, does it require both hands?
It requires both hands to fight normally, but you should be able to free a hand for triggering in-fight H scenes, as it requires you failing the QTEs.
Ah yes, there is a magician later, who can teleport you to other place, including a room where you can see in-fight H scenes.

what's the pregnancy content like? only bad ends?
In fact, I cannot found out any pregnancy pics in the game, so I don't think there is any pregnancy content...
Or maybe in some bad ends, there is a word to say she becomes pregnant?

After reminding, found out 1 scene with pregnancy, in orc bad end scene.

Last edited:

iwan2kill

Mar 13, 2020
Cheated Save

Recollection:
- Menu > Library > Memory

Battle H :
- Talk to the Mage, Teleport to Battle H Memories (Fail QTE twice for complete scene)

Brothel Mini Game :
- Teleport to Corum
- Press C to fast travel, select Back Street

Dancer Mini Game :
- Exit the Room
- Go East, then North into Small Theater, 2nd Floor

Nightmare800

Sep 17, 2020
Jesus christ it looks but but why do japanese devs think the players can be fucking bothered to play hours upon hours to reach any H-content at all? If they want to make indie A-rpg then they should do that instead of wasting time with the subpar amount of h-content.

It's like they forget what kind of a game they are making.

4.30 star(s) 23 Votes