RPGM Completed Blazing Priestess Shizune [Final] [Yuraribbon]

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
I have also confirmed that the download link in the OP is the patched/ full content version. Sadly this game is a bit lacking in terms of CG count, the CG are great/well drawn but they keep getting reused even on "unique" scenarios. Overall, the game was underwhelming CG quantity wise (lots of reuse CGs). Gameplay is basically almost linear (there are some "branching endings, but it's so shallow and just choose one option), the game is almost pure VN.

Jan 4, 2018
Downloaded new patched version from Mega, but can't find kaori to switch between characters?
Am on the part where she needs to rest for nightfall to explore school, but I get warning sign that there may be other H events, but cannot switch to mother? How do you switch

Last edited:

NoBad

Apr 13, 2018
For some reason, when I go to change Shizune's outfit, it doesn't change on her character portrait. Does anyone know what might be wrong? Do I need to re download the game?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well... this was a pretty meh game overall. More of a VN in RPGM format than anything else. Extremely linear for the most part and you can pick some meh endings and whatnot. Some of them have some "epilogues", but those exist only in the gallery room and at times they may even contradict one another.

All in all, it feels like the dev had some ideas for the game, but didn't actually push them all the way to the end. It honestly feels incomplete, and given that the dlsite patch history shows that they've been adding CGs and stuff for a while, I don't think my impression is wrong at all.

Also, holy hell this game reuses CGs a LOT. There's barely anything that isn't reused somewhere or another... It wouldn't be that bad if at least the text made up for it. However, most of the scenes are fairly short and rarely have enough content to them for the text to genuinely compensate for how much the CGs are reused.

Ah well, not the worst thing I've wasted time with, but I can't really call it good either.

Also, something something f95 staff mega-hypocrisy and all that...

Apr 12, 2018
The "Content Patch" for the "new" version, available for download just above "others" or just for those who play on Steam?
I'm having trouble installing it.

26cb0cf1-7a00-4f2f-a263-c8a148a56739.png

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes