RPGM Completed Blazing Priestess Shizune [Final] [Yuraribbon]

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
How do you apply this new patch from twitter? I'm not using Steam version btw.
Just lead it to the game folder, wherever you downloaded and extracted it.
You don't. It's a patch for the Steam version.
The patch is an executable.
It asks you to show it the game folder.
You can lead it to any folder.
Don't spread misinformation without even knowing what you're talking about.
Moron.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
The patch is an executable.
It asks you to show it the game folder.
You can lead it to any folder.
Don't spread misinformation without even knowing what you're talking about.
Moron.
It's a content restoration patch for the Steam version, as stated by the publisher. So excuse me for not doing the 'logical' thing and testing it on a non-Steam version that doesn't have cut content in the first place.

Aug 11, 2022
Can anybody tell me the detailed description for additional content for the steam version posted on twitter? Not too sure if it's just adding stuffs from Original version to Steam or completely new ones not in Original as well.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
And the person I replied to explicitly clarified they were not using the Steam version. Try reading the full post before blindly replying. You even have your own quote of them saying it in your previous reply.
They mean the last version posted here, which is the Steam version.
The MTL version doesn't make sense to download, and they wouldn't have asked about it now of all times.
Then again, they could be that stupid and that would also not surprise me. ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

Knightlight

Jun 22, 2017
so according to this post there is supposedly another update coming sometime this month?, just clarifying that this hasn't dropped yet right?

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
They mean the last version posted here, which is the Steam version.
The MTL version doesn't make sense to download, and they wouldn't have asked about it now of all times.
Then again, they could be that stupid and that would also not surprise me. ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯
Context and reading comprehension aren't your strong suits, I'm realizing.

You're grasping to insult and 'correct' people when you have no clue what you're even trying to reply to. And when you got caught being clueless you tried to deflect by emptily pushing blame.

Take the "advice" you tried to give me in your first reply to me, because this is just silly.

Last edited:

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
The patch does not work with the latest version uploaded here. It keeps saying update failed despite selecting the game folder itself (and other folders near the file directory). Anyone here have an updated game with the patch? The game is incomplete without the patch, the outfits do not work properly and the ending is not in probably.

Microsoft edge/ windows is a bit suspicious of the file itself too, asking multiple times if I want to download that file/ run it. Maybe the publisher/developer just did not bother registering it/verifying it with windows. Or the file patch linked was faulty/ malicious in nature (it did not work and probably installed some scripts/nasty shit into my pc or some shit)

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Attached, a quick fix to enable the switching between the characters (Shizune and Kaori) for the current version (i.e. "steam version") of the game in this topic:
capture.jpg

Download, decompress and replace the "Map004.json" file in the "\www\data" sub-folder of the game.

DO BACKUP the ORIGINAL FILE FIRST.

*** EDIT ***

This patch was only for the "old steam version" (i.e. original file size for "Map004.json" = 67210 bytes).

DO NOT USE IT for the "updated steam version" (i.e. original file size for "Map004.json" = 68988 bytes).

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 9 Votes