RPGM Completed Blazing Priestess Shizune [Final] [Yuraribbon]

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Not sure what's different with the new version but I keep getting an error each time I press new game. It didn't happen with the old version. Probably has to due with me playing it on joiplay. If anyone could help. I would be most grateful.
Dunno if that is the case as I did not play this game but most of the time when this happens on joiplay it is the same problem. To solve this, press on the game and go into settings, and uncheck the allow external modules option in there. Screenshot_2023-12-20-14-42-02-871_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
For those of you wondering, the extra content patch is on their twitter:

I'll report the OP as well but until it's updated here it is.
Direct link:
Is this a patch for the steam version, an english translation patch for the raw, or an update for the raw version with the last events?

jayblu

Oct 24, 2021
All the clothes are the same for me. The casual, swimsuit, and shrine maiden all display as shrine maiden

Is there a fix for this?

Reactions: Trupek33

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
How is this? Overview, tags, and preview pics look really bland. It doesn't even have the corruption tag. But lots of praise in review and thread. Is it worth playing for corruption enjoyers?

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Is this a patch for the steam version, an english translation patch for the raw, or an update for the raw version with the last events?
It's a patch for the Steam version that adds back the cut content Steam wouldn't allow.
It includes the outfits and routes that are missing.

The OP hasn't been updated yet because the uploaders spend most of their time eating fruit scented Crayola.

Edit: It asks you which folder to apply the patch to, you don't need to have bought the game.
I had to add this edit in because the average F95 user has room-temp IQ too.

Last edited:

LegoBro

Oct 22, 2017
Not sure what's different with the new version but I keep getting an error each time I press new game. It didn't happen with the old version. Probably has to due with me playing it on joiplay. If anyone could help. I would be most grateful.
Go to edit plugin for the game and enable YEP_CoreEngine

Reactions: Albino18 and Lucci

Mmur26

Mar 19, 2020
Downloaded from mega and getting this error when hitting new game. Playing through joiplay on an android phone. Any idea what could cause this.

1000181008.png

Reactions: FutabaSakura8
3.60 star(s) 9 Votes