RPGM Completed Blazing Priestess Shizune [Final] [Yuraribbon]

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes

m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
Linux Port (NON STEAM):

Tested On: Endeavor OS (Arch)
This port should also work with non Arch based distros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Last edited:

XStriXXX

Mar 28, 2019
I have an issue with the current version where whenever I change clothes, it doesn't show.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I have an issue with the current version where whenever I change clothes, it doesn't show.
It seems several pictures are missing in this version.

So, only a few clothes are in fact available for the 2 girls (not the swimsuit, for instance). Keep in mind that some of the costumes are available later in the game (both for the 2 girls), when you've achieved some of the H-scenes.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i humble would love a full working game please. also why are there scene's missing like the other heart scene's with people in town.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
latest patch doesnt work cause they updated the game, something about checksum isnt correct, so yea, roll back their twitter feed a bit and download the older patch

EzioKnight

Jan 3, 2020
latest patch doesnt work cause they updated the game, something about checksum isnt correct, so yea, roll back their twitter feed a bit and download the older patch
it same patch
edit: there no new or old patch it all the same

Last edited:

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Gonna echo the other dude, I downloaded the patch from the 22nd and the 19th, neither works so no, that's working

NecrocityVL

Feb 16, 2020
So wait, do you need the patch to play the version you download here or only if you're playing on Steam?

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Apparently the game have been updated to full version. The one downloded from mega appear to be properly patched. I've seen new events and the school uniform and the swimsuit are there.

EzioKnight

Jan 3, 2020
Apparently the game have been updated to full version. The one downloded from mega appear to be properly patched. I've seen new events and the school uniform and the swimsuit are there.
so, problem solve, thank you whoever did it and thank you for mentioning it.

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes