3D-Blender Blender Art - Show Us Your Blender Skill

Nov 9, 2022
Hey guys. Sorry for being a pussy, but I need some clitical feedback. I've been working on these materials all evening, and I just cunt figure out how to improve them any further. (I mean, short of something really time-consuming like bacon my own detail maps.) Dew you have any suggestions that are labial to help? Give me mounds of feedback now, or forever keep your lips sealed.

FloweryProse1.jpg FloweryProse2.jpg FloweryGetItLikeTulips.jpg SomethingSomethingKissFromARose.jpg GuessIRoseToTheOccasionNoWaitIAlreadyDidThatOne.jpg

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2022
:unsure:
It's actually quite a complex modeling. This is a subdivision surface modeling, I was constantly cutting the grid so that the bevel modifier and the subdiv worked correctly, but for the texturing i found the cool addon remesh:FacePalm:
Well, it's definitely not sexy, but it is surprisingly clean and on-model. I'll leave it to the mods to decide whether this counts as "showing us your Blender skill" or not. But do I think you should post this in a regular Blender community online somewhere. Maybe Reddit. Maybe Discord. Blenderartists.org. Wherever you normally hang and talk about Blender. I think they'd appreciate it.

Nov 9, 2022
Like I said, staff's call, not mine. I'm not aware of any specific rule against it, but it feels generally off-topic for the site.

I just double-checked OP, General Rules thread. At worst, it's ambiguous.

Why, though?

I stand by my previous statement that other Blender communities would probably appreciate it more.