3D-Blender Blender Art - Show Us Your Blender Skill

josephKarlin

Jan 5, 2023
I like it. But if that's meant to be water, not oil, on her chest, check out these tutorials for how to add actual water drops to your render. Use if you want a detailed 3D closeup, or if you want it to be easy to animate.
Thank you for the tip! Ended up playing around with geometry nodes quite a bit. Here's the result:
floating beauty4k.png

miamid99

Nov 4, 2019
Started learnng Blender about 3 months ago. Recently started learning Daz to make models, and here's one of the first results.
rendered in Cycles. I have many many more poses, but potato PC takes it's time... maybe 'll find motivaton to render some day. will share if I do
Tifa x Jessie pose 3.png

HornySensei

May 15, 2022
Started learnng Blender about 3 months ago. Recently started learning Daz to make models, and here's one of the first results.
rendered in Cycles. I have many many more poses, but potato PC takes it's time... maybe 'll find motivaton to render some day. will share if I do
View attachment 2354870
I know how it feels to render in a potato pc:cry: Looking good brother:coffee:

Synx

Jul 30, 2018
To the Moon! Experimenting with TexturingXYZ skins to make more realistic smut, eheh :p

I really hate and suck at sculpting, so enjoy this expressionless render :

View attachment 2402980
How did you warp the texturingxyz textures to a DAZ face? Have been trying that myself of and on for a month now and it's just all so very tedious and frustrating work. Especially areas around the lips/ears.

Synx

Jul 30, 2018
Fun fact : that was the first time I used TexturingXYZ, so I didn't know how to do it :p The face and body are two separate objects :

I want to learn it next : wrapping XYZ face on DAZ characters. When it's done I plan on doing a simple tutorial, nothing fancy, on how to do it with the shaders setup, etc. I also want to do it 100% in Blender only, I have no intention in using ZBrush, XNormal, etc...

View attachment 2446927
Fair enough.

Just prepare yourself for a lot of frustration and tedious work. All the tutorials on doing this kind of stuff all glance over the hard parts of the face (Ears, Lips, Nose, etc.). They do the largest areas (which is easy) and then just say X areas need fixing but never show/explain how they did the fixing. It's pretty stupid...

I don't know if you can just do it in Blender. Blender texture painting is a bit primitive for stuff like that. You could do it with just using projecting, but that requires you to do it 3 times for each different map (and can only use that one texture). I'm trying to come up with a more repeatable method where you can just replace the textures used with a different set and be done. Tried that Zbrush - Zwrap - Xnormal combo, and yeah it gets the large areas fine but all the hard stuff needs fixing, which they don't explain how. Same with that Softwrap addon in Blender.

What is working for me the best so far is a combination of Photoshop puppet warp and Substance painter Warp tool, but its far from quick or not frustrating. Especially the lips....