3D-Blender Blender Art - Show Us Your Blender Skill

VMiller

Mar 7, 2023
I imported the characters from Blender. I made the entire environment myself in Blender. The rendering is done in Blender. There was no processing in Photoshop or Gimp.
Rendering time was 1 min on AMD 5600G processor, no video card, only the integrated graphics processor.
pic3.jpg

Last edited:

Eatyourdessertfirst!

Leg Enthusiast
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
She looks nice but it is hard to tell without hair and no face expression or personality for me. That makes a lot of difference.
Well that we can fix. Of course the shading isn't quite done. She could use some more red in her face. (I had to hide one of the eyes because there's something wrong with the weight painting.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: zilkin

zilkin

Dec 9, 2020
Well that we can fix. Of course the shading isn't quite done. She could use some more red in her face. (I had to hide one of the eyes because there's something wrong with the weight painting.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like it, nice smirk (haircut and that now gives her personality). It's a cartoonish style not super realistic like some other renders but it works.

Eatyourdessertfirst!

Leg Enthusiast
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
I like it, nice smirk (haircut and that now gives her personality). It's a cartoonish style not super realistic like some other renders but it works.
Thanks. I’m trying to get something a bit more stylised than most without it jus looking like Pixar or anime. Hopefully something that’s recognisable.

Reactions: zilkin

miamid99

Nov 4, 2019
split 3.png
another fresh shot of the faith workout.
still a WIP, but I happen to be quite proud with the pose and the general composition of the shot (still a beginner, be cool). still looks a bit off, but I can't really point my finger on it.
will share more when I'm done

Synx

Jul 30, 2018
still a WIP, but I happen to be quite proud with the pose and the general composition of the shot (still a beginner, be cool). still looks a bit off, but I can't really point my finger on it.
Looks good. I will say the background is off. The weight-rack looks like its going into the floor (could be the reflective floor maybe), and the mirror if being reflected into the floor. I don't think thats supposed to happen, but not entirely sure about that.

And the tattoos look a bit fake to me, but that's a common thing with DAZ textures. They feel more like they are painted on the skin, than tattooed under the upper layer.

Yoru

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
View attachment 2506149
Awesome, it looks great!
It's clear that you have a lot of talent and potential as a 3D artist. I'm curious - you mentioned that you're a beginner, so I'm wondering how long you've been using Blender to create your art? It's always inspiring to see artists who are just starting out create such beautiful work. Keep it up!

miamid99

Nov 4, 2019
Awesome, it looks great!
It's clear that you have a lot of talent and potential as a 3D artist. I'm curious - you mentioned that you're a beginner, so I'm wondering how long you've been using Blender to create your art? It's always inspiring to see artists who are just starting out create such beautiful work. Keep it up!
thank you, greatly appreciated.

I guess I'm actually not that new anymore. I just had a look, turns out my very first (and terribly ugly) render came out of my blender last September. I discovered Daz about a month or 2 ago, and started making pinup content then (that I still render in Cycles). this Faith is maybe the 7th or 8th model I work with.

I still think my content is fairly bad, especially when I compare them to some of the best artists around here, but these last few turned out okay enough. Will keep sharing if I ever produce something I'm happy with!

Edit: I also notice your user name. Valorant fan or not related? iif yes, I might have some WIP coming your way ;)

Reactions: HornySensei