3D-Blender Blender Art - Show Us Your Blender Skill

May 23, 2020
If the panel is ips or tn, if it is in hdr mode or not, even according to the display calibration. All this influences the colors of an image. I have achieved realistic colors only noticeable on a screen with hdr. For the rest of the screens it looks much more saturated :(

(I need better textures for the nipples)
newtest18.png

May 23, 2020
Hey guys. Sorry for being a pussy, but I need some clitical feedback. I've been working on these materials all evening, and I just cunt figure out how to improve them any further. (I mean, short of something really time-consuming like bacon my own detail maps.) Dew you have any suggestions that are labial to help? Give me mounds of feedback now, or forever keep your lips sealed.

View attachment 2214361 View attachment 2214362 View attachment 2214360 View attachment 2214364 View attachment 2214363
I have tried to replicate realistic genitalia but I had encountered several problems. I created my own textures with photographs. But I have encountered the problem that the textures in G8 and 8.1 for the torso and genitalia have a very small space and opening a leg causes the material to stretch to the point of losing details.

Currently G9 with its 8k materials and the re-structuring of the uv map of the torso and genitals fix this problem.

In the image you can see a green border at the ends, the solution is to remove part of the torso material that surrounds the genitalia and assign it to the genitalia material. If the textures do not include anatomical elements you can fix it by modifying the UV, then with the use of the masks assign the torso material to genitalia and the materials for the genitalia.

Morphology is very important to achieve realism.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: slider
Nov 9, 2022
I have tried to replicate realistic genitalia but I had encountered several problems. I created my own textures with photographs. But I have encountered the problem that the textures in G8 and 8.1 for the torso and genitalia have a very small space and opening a leg causes the material to stretch to the point of losing details.

Currently G9 with its 8k materials and the re-structuring of the uv map of the torso and genitals fix this problem.

In the image you can see a green border at the ends, the solution is to remove part of the torso material that surrounds the genitalia and assign it to the genitalia material. If the textures do not include anatomical elements you can fix it by modifying the UV, then with the use of the masks assign the torso material to genitalia and the materials for the genitalia.

Morphology is very important to achieve realism.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's actually very impressive. My plan for dealing with the texture stretching was to just paint out any details that looked bad, but maybe I should think about a solution involving custom UVs or the like. I'm using G8.1F and Golden Palace, exported to Blender and merged after import using the .

I didn't apply any morphs for my renders because I wanted the Materials to read as clearly as possible. I promise that in-game, it will be tucked-in, floppy, swollen or stretched depending on what's happening in the scene.

Nov 9, 2022
If the panel is ips or tn, if it is in hdr mode or not, even according to the display calibration. All this influences the colors of an image. I have achieved realistic colors only noticeable on a screen with hdr. For the rest of the screens it looks much more saturated :(

(I need better textures for the nipples)
View attachment 2217223
I'm on a standard screen, but it looks pretty good to me. The only especially saturated part I see is the nipples. Skin looks good, wall looks great, carpet looks amazing.

Nov 9, 2022
A commission I got, done in Eevee. :)
View attachment 2243009
Interesting...

As a fellow Eevee Keeneevee, if that's mesh hair, you may be able to improve the Alpha channel in the Shader slightly by tweaking it with a Multiply/Add Math node and/or adding a Float Curve to it.

There's also something I don't like about the SSS, but I can't really give specific advice. It's most noticible on the brunette's right wrist and the left side of her face. Blurring those hair shadows might help a bit. If the shadows are coming from Sun lights, just increase the angle from the default value of 0.526d to about 15.0.

(You can also try using more samples, but you get diminishing returns above the default of 64 samples, and even in very grainy Alpha Hashed situations, I've never seen an improvement above 256 samples. You're probably already using a ton of samples to make that rug work though.)

Sometimes, I like to set the Blend Mode to Alpha Blend, just because I can get away with it. In this situation, probably the eyelashes and possibly the lingerie would work, if it never overlaps with itself. (YMMV on closeups if the lashes have a glossy shine to them.)

I feel like you could make that fire look warmer if you play around with the bloom, orange up its point light inside the fireplace, or even isolate it in Post-Processing just to boost it.

Overall, I love the composition and framing. It's a great piece. But keep practicing and experimenting with Eevee. There is much further you can push it.

(Also, I don't know whether to praise you for stretching the stockings properly between the toes, or curse you for blurring it out with the FOV, but as always, that shit is insanely on point.)

Reactions: BobbySnaxey

dabuty

Dec 17, 2018
Im working on a viking girl model. Im doing it in Zbrush but there is no Zbrush thread so I'm sorry for including it here.
It still need a lot of detailing and work but I would like to read your opinion on it. Thanks
VikingSheet.jpg

Some close ups of the details im working on
VikingFaceCloseup.jpg VikingSkirtCloseup.jpg VikingWaistCloseup.jpg