3D-Blender Blender Art - Show Us Your Blender Skill

CGPerv

Mar 23, 2019
My second render, got to know Blender better, got to know NYL's models better. Basically my learning curve is like a curve of a Widow's cock on that pic, but i am keeping up and i cant wait to develop better skill.

Model by Nyl - Widow x Mercy Final.png

Reactions: Andurin

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
My very first one. A lot to work on, but wanted to have this milestone to be reached, so posted as it is. (No post production) View attachment 3134933 Model by Nyl
Was the scene from "Gen V" the inspiration? :)
Oh... :LOL: Just saw the second render, didn't realize the first one was a FUTA one. The Gen V scene has super who can shrink, so my mistake.

CGPerv

Mar 23, 2019
Was the scene from "Gen V" the inspiration? :)
Oh... :LOL: Just saw the second render, didn't realize the first one was a FUTA one. The Gen V scene has super who can shrink, so my mistake.
Damn, sorry bro! Haha, but good that you told that, it is good to see another perspective, now i also see that this composition is not looking like she is futa at all lol.

Reactions: DD3DD

Greengiant3D

Apr 28, 2018
80-90% of my work these days is trash, It's annoying because I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong and how to improve it, I just feel like recently the quality of my work has dropped massively (apart from the odd image here and there) I hate this image below, but can't really figure out what to do with it.

1.png

jackmancactus

Apr 8, 2018
80-90% of my work these days is trash, It's annoying because I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong and how to improve it, I just feel like recently the quality of my work has dropped massively (apart from the odd image here and there) I hate this image below, but can't really figure out what to do with it.
I pretty much hate the majority of what I make until I get done with the postwork, then it kinda starts to grow on me. Then half the stuff I think sucks ends up doing better than the ones I thought were good. The joys of making art I suppose.