Collection Pinup BlendGuardian Collection [2024-05-01] [Blend Guardian]

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Has this guy ever produced anything beyond single unrelated images? I mean a comic, art for a visual novel, anything sequential with a plot? His art is really beautiful but I don't really see the point in viewing hundreds of fantasy images without a story that envelopes them.

Jul 31, 2017
Has this guy ever produced anything beyond single unrelated images? I mean a comic, art for a visual novel, anything sequential with a plot?
Well, no comics or plots with dialogue but he makes sets of pics that do tell stories. Usually simple plots like: Triss gets raped by vampires, Ciri comes in, tries to save her and gets raped as well. That kind of thing. Lots of unnecessary variations (with blood/without blood, green eyes/yellow eyes etc.) IMO.

jonbox

Aug 19, 2018
Well, Ciri+Orianna set was disappointing, missing the point, as expected, really. Orianna is a vampire and it just fits perfectly with the chosen theme of the set, but...
But in fact, there are very few works where Orianna is shown as a vampire. And in combination with Ciri, probably they doesn't even exist at all.
Here, in the place of Orianna, there could be a model of any other girl and nothing would have changed.

Last edited: