EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.png

Overview:
“Happy Birthday! Today is your 140th birthday, and you’re now of age to begin your trial to become an adult.” Hana-Hiyoku is a village where a small community of elves resides. However, in the wake of a certain elf's birthday, a sequence of events unravels one after the other, and now it’s up to you to guide these beauties through the perils they are about to face.
There’s going to be NTR aspect to the game that is going to come much later in development

Thread Updated: 2024-07-18
Release Date: 2024-07-17
Developer: DragonMommyRhea - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

2.png 3.png 4.png 6.png 7.png
9.png 10.png 13.png 14.png 15.png

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
View attachment 3843164
..maybe add that to the dev notes....before thread starts burning......
...thx for the share....good luck.....
All around terrible decision making. Gain a bunch of vanilla supporters, lose them all when NTR path starts and vanilla fans don't want to fund this project anymore just to hopefully gain a bunch of NTR supporters. Either pick a path and stick with it or take a risk and develop both simultaneously.
Plus the way vanilla fans are they might not support just knowing there's future NTR content. Idk why devs who clearly hope for funding do this to themselves.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Blessing Of The Elven Village [v0.1.1] [DragonMommyRhea][Compressed] - Original Size: 966MB

Download PC (196MB):
- -

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
All around terrible decision making. Gain a bunch of vanilla supporters, lose them all when NTR path starts and vanilla fans don't want to fund this project anymore just to hopefully gain a bunch of NTR supporters. Either pick a path and stick with it or take a risk and develop both simultaneously.
Plus the way vanilla fans are they might not support just knowing there's future NTR content. Idk why devs who clearly hope for funding do this to themselves.
You know it's possible to enjoy both aspects, right? I don't know what's with people like you with a diehard "us vs them" mentality, but it's pathetic.

Reactions: darkdepths

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
You know it's possible to enjoy both aspects, right? I don't know what's with people like you with a diehard "us vs them" mentality, but it's pathetic.
Absolutely you can, with just a few exceptions I don't enjoy cuck MC games but I really like FMC NTR and netori games despite being a harem fan who leans closer to vanilla so I get that. Unfortunately though games with both aspects unless it's extremely heavily skewed to vanilla tend to get very little funding from vanilla fans and most of their funding from NTR fans. With that warning on the first post the dev's going to be fighting an uphill battle to get vanilla fans to fund the project and with NTR not being planned until late in the game's development they'll struggle to get NTR fans funding it any time soon. So they'll mostly be getting the quite frankly minority of people who enjoy both, and the minority of vanilla fans who don't have a problem funding avoidable NTR games.
Now you could say the dev might just be making a game for the passion of it, which is fair, but they've got 2 crowd funding sites and one store linked already so I'm guessing they're hoping to make some money off of this project. Combine that with the fact that the harem market is pretty saturated and most would be supporters are probably just going to fund one or more of the many pure harem games instead and the dev's decision to not just include NTR, but wait until the game's otherwise finished to develop the NTR doesn't make much sense from a crowd funding perspective. They're isolating themself from both main demographics of potential supporters.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Absolutely you can, with just a few exceptions I don't enjoy cuck MC games but I really like FMC NTR and netori games despite being a harem fan who leans closer to vanilla so I get that. Unfortunately though games with both aspects unless it's extremely heavily skewed to vanilla tend to get very little funding from vanilla fans and most of their funding from NTR fans. With that warning on the first post the dev's going to be fighting an uphill battle to get vanilla fans to fund the project and with NTR not being planned until late in the game's development they'll struggle to get NTR fans funding it any time soon. So they'll mostly be getting the quite frankly minority of people who enjoy both, and the minority of vanilla fans who don't have a problem funding avoidable NTR games.
Now you could say the dev might just be making a game for the passion of it, which is fair, but they've got 2 crowd funding sites and one store linked already so I'm guessing they're hoping to make some money off of this project. Combine that with the fact that the harem market is pretty saturated and most would be supporters are probably just going to fund one or more of the many pure harem games instead and the dev's decision to not just include NTR, but wait until the game's otherwise finished to develop the NTR doesn't make much sense from a crowd funding perspective. They're isolating themself from both main demographics of potential supporters.
Well maybe the devs doesn't want funding from people that will ultimately bitch about a portion of the game no matter what they do. If their goal was to make the most money possible then I could understand, but maybe they rather make the game they want to make first.

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
View attachment 3841432

Overview:
“Happy Birthday! Today is your 140th birthday, and you’re now of age to begin your trial to become an adult.” Hana-Hiyoku is a village where a small community of elves resides. However, in the wake of a certain elf's birthday, a sequence of events unravels one after the other, and now it’s up to you to guide these beauties through the perils they are about to face.
There’s going to be NTR aspect to the game that is going to come much later in development

Thread Updated: 2024-07-17
Release Date: 2024-07-17
Developer: DragonMommyRhea - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

congrats for the release! a very good sign with this clear roadmap plus it leaves both anti-ntr and ntr options that's great!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BlessingOfTheElvenVillage-0.1.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: reeroll