Dekudent

Jan 30, 2019
I mean, it looks real nice but nothing happens? There's the handjob after the intro bit is done, and I'm told to go to Hanako, but it's all just "Interact with them", get a message to meet them somewhere then they're never there?

Idk if my save just randomly got spectacularily fucked or what, but I seem to be completely unable to do any scenes, only a few forced scenes happen as i pass time (Battle Suits), and i can do the 'defense' but no character scenes.

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
I'm trying to talk to all the villagers but the marker on the store keeps showing even though I already talked to the man inside, how can I fix this?

--Oh I missed a portion, it did complete, just a visual bug then.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Interesting, bookmarking for later when the SubStar account is approved and active as I fear Patreon will not enjoy this one if it gets too much traction.

Last edited:

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
Do the text messages you get actually lead to something? God the goblins kicked my ass, why do devs always tune combat up in these type of games? I'll play fire emblem for the gameplay! lol

Last edited:

KurodaYuki

Jun 13, 2020
Actually sounds pretty promising, plus it has big titty elves so I'm already sold anyway.
( And this time the NTR is completely avoidable wheeee~ ) View attachment 3843239
Huge W, i appreciate when content creators are very upfront about their plans on implementing it and telling us if it is intended to be avoidable or not.

it helps out both sides of the spectrum^^

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
How do I actually start the events? Chizu is never in her house but she texts me to meet her there, and then the doctor is never on the 2nd floor of her clinic but she told me to meet her there?

Reactions: Walka

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
I don't like the engine so much but it looks suprisingly good in the screenshots.
But the main selling point for me is Corruption + Shota + future NTR :love:

Thanks dev!

DragonMommyRhea

Jul 14, 2024
Okay, so first of all thanks everyone for the support and kind words, knowing I produced something that is somewhat interesting to people makes my day, I know it's far from perfect but as I get better and figure out how to be a better dev it's bound to improve, I hope

anyways Yeah, I fumbled putting the road map on the first page, it would have done wonders and I'll try to add it soon, I don't want people to feel that I'm misguiding them or pulling a fast one announcing suprise NTR sex in a patch one day,

and yes all NTR content will be fully avoidable, essentially my plan is to finish the vanilla route of the game, after that I'll add NTR but the people who don't want that content can just stay with the completed version of the vanilla game and they won't miss anything added to NTR version of the game, so

i dont even know where to begin complaining about this game's "battle mode"
I understand if it's messy, I'm sure in the future I can create better UI to relay all the information, but if you have suggestions as long as they're not totally destructive, I'd be happy to listed to feedback

I mean, it looks real nice but nothing happens? There's the handjob after the intro bit is done, and I'm told to go to Hanako, but it's all just "Interact with them", get a message to meet them somewhere then they're never there?

Idk if my save just randomly got spectacularily fucked or what, but I seem to be completely unable to do any scenes, only a few forced scenes happen as i pass time (Battle Suits), and i can do the 'defense' but no character scenes.
There's definitely more scenes in the game, Kyoko has the intro handjob, a buttjob, blowjob, titfuck and sex scene, so if you're not seeing them after progressing with her more and more then there's a bug I need to fix,

If you want to check your progress with any girl in particular you can use your phone > contacts, and click on any of the girls, you'll have two bars near the bottom of the screen, one is the current progress to the next level and the most bottom one is the current Heart level of the girl, a new scene unlocks with every heart.

Do the text messages you get actually lead to something? God the goblins kicked my ass, why do devs always tune combat up in these type of games? I'll play fire emblem for the gameplay! lol

I know I didn't struck the right balance on the first fight, as the dev, to me it was beatable but because I've went from "this is to hard" to "this is to easy" constantly but that made my sense of balance biased, but if the fight is objectively difficult, then I'll tune the numbers and release a easier version.

How do I actually start the events? Chizu is never in her house but she texts me to meet her there, and then the doctor is never on the 2nd floor of her clinic but she told me to meet her there?
She should be in her house regardless of the current time, since the only condition I have for the event is that you have enough affection with her, she is standing next to one of the chairs, but if she isn't there, then somethings wrong on my end, as for the doctor, the only restriction to access her home is that you're unable to go to the second floor on weekends

EDIT: Found the bug, the phone message system has an error with reading affection values, making it so the message for when the event is ready pops up but in reality the affection is still not enough to trigger the event appearing, working on a hotfix ASAP

Last edited:

Kinice

Oct 13, 2019
I'm stuck at the village battle where my character can't move as he spawns in a locked tile, it needs to be fixed

DragonMommyRhea

Jul 14, 2024
I updated the game to version 0.1.2

Patchnote:
-Fixed a bug with the phone notification system that made it so alerts for the heart events of the girls were sent before the conditions to trigger the event were met
-Lowered the stats of the goblins to make the overall fight easier in the intro.
-Fixed an error when loading to the combat maps on certain days.

I'll continue to monitor the thread and fix errors as they come up.

Reactions: Walka

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
Outside of the whining from me, really nice game! Story/models are well thought out and there's someone for everyone I think. Can't wait to see how it develops

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Good on dev for making NTR avoidable and optional, and downright explaining the plans for development long-term.
I've never been a fan of shota protagonist though, but I can look past that.
Good luck dev!

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
You forgot to mention the part where it will be optional and its own separate route.
This makes it sounds like this is exclusively an NTR game
Yeah, whoever's in charge should clarify that in the front page, it being avoidable was clarified in dev notes, which will make people think it's obligatory NTR in the future.
Why would they want to play it then knowing it'll go to shit no matter what for a vanilla harem?
They're gonna drop it.
Fix that note, dev or mods.

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
Okay, so first of all thanks everyone for the support and kind words, knowing I produced something that is somewhat interesting to people makes my day, I know it's far from perfect but as I get better and figure out how to be a better dev it's bound to improve, I hope

anyways Yeah, I fumbled putting the road map on the first page, it would have done wonders and I'll try to add it soon, I don't want people to feel that I'm misguiding them or pulling a fast one announcing suprise NTR sex in a patch one day,

and yes all NTR content will be fully avoidable, essentially my plan is to finish the vanilla route of the game, after that I'll add NTR but the people who don't want that content can just stay with the completed version of the vanilla game and they won't miss anything added to NTR version of the game, so
Just a suggestion, but wouldn't it be better to do the ntr and vanilla route side by side? assuming that this is your first game and by the time you complete the vanilla route wouldn't you be more skilled and experienced which in turn would make the ntr scenes of higher quality unless you wish to revamp the vanilla scenes later on?