TwinAxeGames

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2024
Hello TwinAxeGames
I want to ask about this combat, Turn based combat, rpg can we skip these mechanics in the future/next Updates? Or it's permanent?
We're considering this, but the combat is interwoven into so many aspects of the game that we have to see what's possible, like creating a separate button that's an auto "win" button in the combat mechanic as a temporary fix.

My initial thought was to offer two methods of play, one that's a Story Mode vs True Mode that would skip all the combat in the game. But honestly, that would probably not come out until we finish the rest of the game.

Any time we prioritize stuff like this, it means we're not focusing on new content or we have to bring someone else in who can work on that while we work on new content. Our top priority is generating new content, which is what we're already working on for ch. 2. So, I'm not sure when we'll get around to it.

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
We're considering this, but the combat is interwoven into so many aspects of the game that we have to see what's possible, like creating a separate button that's an auto "win" button in the combat mechanic as a temporary fix.

My initial thought was to offer two methods of play, one that's a Story Mode vs True Mode that would skip all the combat in the game. But honestly, that would probably not come out until we finish the rest of the game.

Any time we prioritize stuff like this, it means we're not focusing on new content or we have to bring someone else in who can work on that while we work on new content. Our top priority is generating new content, which is what we're already working on for ch. 2. So, I'm not sure when we'll get around to it.
It could be fixed with some cheat-mod or smth, this way you won't have to change/rewamp your game.

I mean, i am not an expert, but even for me it's obvious that fight system is integrated deeply into the game, and without it some aspects of the game won't make any sense. It would be a pity if you started changing game mechanics, cause the game is great as it is now already (remaking the game is almost never a good thing, at least from my experience)

Just my 2 cents

TwinAxeGames

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2024
It could be fixed with some cheat-mod or smth, this way you won't have to change/rewamp your game.

I mean, i am not an expert, but even for me it's obvious that fight system is integrated deeply into the game, and without it some aspects of the game won't make any sense. It would be a pity if you started changing game mechanics, cause the game is great as it is now already (remaking the game is almost never a good thing, at least from my experience)

Just my 2 cents
Exactly my point. Which is why it's a low priority for us. It will have to be something once we either have free time in the schedule or the rest of the game is finished.

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022

Thanks for answering.
I like the idea of "story mode vs true mode"
Some people like me don't play sanbox or mini games type of AVN , So this option will help both players to try this game.
Players who don't like mini-games, can shut down from the Start. no need to ask everytime.

I will try if the option is available, not a fan of combat style game.

I wish you good luck and your game.....

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Exactly my point. Which is why it's a low priority for us. It will have to be something once we either have free time in the schedule or the rest of the game is finished.
You could also make the fights extra easy, that way even those that avoid prostitutes and some heroines can win, since the combat sucks badly but you want to integrate it that's probably the only solution.

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
I honestly don't mind the combat to much honestly i would say finish the game before you start adding stuff that skips it or i guess just add a option to make it easier for other people whatever is easier for the dev to do. Oh yeah great game so far by the way love me a good harem.

• Love
Reactions: TwinAxeGames
4.60 star(s) 19 Votes