Tobais

Aug 30, 2018
There's a map posted on the author's ci-en. Anyone happen to be able to translate it?

Aug 8, 2022
the deep twilight stream says to hold the skill button while magic is set to dark. whenever i try it, nothing happens. even the guide on the dev's cien says it didn't work for them. has anyone been able to get this to work?
EDIT: figured it out right after i posted this, dammit. just bind it to one of the directions.

Albert757

Aug 17, 2018
I loaded the old save file and saved in 1.3 so it saves in .sav. If .ini doesn't work for yall try this file maybe. Progress is the same is before, (100% from v1.1, any new scene & weapon from 1.3 are missing)

Edit: 100% from v1.1 except enemy drop cloths, which have a bitch drop rate
The Load screen just pops up as empty for me, does anyone know why? I just put in your save file in the folder with the saves but then it shows as empty

fomi

Sep 8, 2019
I would be interested in this game, but I see it is censored. Is there any way to get an uncensored version?

Aizion

Jul 26, 2019
I guess this version only added Boss rush and visibility for shortcuts that we found? Not big enough of a change to warrant an update on this thread I guessing since it was posted in february.

TejadaUnited

Sep 22, 2022
So, can anyone help me with how to get the gamepad? I was trying to use the gamepad and it felt like none of the buttons have worked.

bluerobot96

Aug 2, 2018
So, can anyone help me with how to get the gamepad? I was trying to use the gamepad and it felt like none of the buttons have worked.
i think you have to press F7 on the title screen. or whatever key it says next to the little keyboard icon when the game boots up

Aug 8, 2022
you can press F7 at any time to switch between keyboard and gamepad controls. useful for controlling the map with the keyboard if you're putting your controller through steam

Reactions: RobThom88

TejadaUnited

Sep 22, 2022
I did press F7, but the buttons won't do what I want them to do. Maybe if I did switch to gameplay on the actual gameplay, it might work? I might need to test it out.

Aug 8, 2022
I did press F7, but the buttons won't do what I want them to do. Maybe if I did switch to gameplay on the actual gameplay, it might work? I might need to test it out.
did you bind everything in the options menu? they start a little weirdly set up. you might have to run it through steam to get it to register your controller at all, if that's the issue.

Ergast

May 31, 2017
ok i beat the blood night and mary but where do i go i made it the church on the slop cant contiue without a double jump
The double jump is a relatively late skill (well, more like mid-mid game, but I got it in late-mid game because the movement skills are solid enough that you can "break" sequences in several places and I just did that until the game finally forced me to look for it). Go east from base (where the blood knight and mary are) and explore there, you should find the next boss and skills from there. I you haven't found it yet, you need a skill to break grey blocks.

Reactions: tacosnap123

Harucus

Dec 12, 2020
btw, is the boss drop any cloth at all? the only one i get is from lily ( white thight ).. i already use dog costume and entangled golden root but after all the repeated fight, i still didnt get any cloth drop

also, is there a way to break green block?

ulvx3

Jan 18, 2021
btw, is the boss drop any cloth at all? the only one i get is from lily ( white thight ).. i already use dog costume and entangled golden root but after all the repeated fight, i still didnt get any cloth drop

For the green block you needto find a skill called Jade feathers, dont remember where you get them tho.

HV10

Feb 20, 2018

Nope, only some normal enemy drop cloths. Some boss do drop weapon tho

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
The double jump is a relatively late skill (well, more like mid-mid game, but I got it in late-mid game because the movement skills are solid enough that you can "break" sequences in several places and I just did that until the game finally forced me to look for it). Go east from base (where the blood knight and mary are) and explore there, you should find the next boss and skills from there. I you haven't found it yet, you need a skill to break grey blocks.
ah ya i found the skill to break the blocks and that was the next area to explore based on the map

lovenation777

Dec 22, 2019
i do have them but i still cant break this block tho
Boost high jump can destroy 1 block but that's all.
Need to find a better thing for that.
(I am also struggling with those.)
Edit: The key is wind pressure, according to my research.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes